Seraphina s Kitchen Perfect | SheSpeaks

• kmoran By  kmoran
    04.02.19

I love that they are in fun colors and a better option for the environment. I was a little turned off at first thinking they would be so terrible to clean like others I have tried but the brush that comes with these make clean up a breeze.

• Tray45 By  Tray45
    03.21.19

Eco friendly

I love how they are environmentally friendly and that you can rinse and reuse. Saves the planet from waste and problems with hazardous materials.

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Come in handy

I like this for when I make smoothies for varies people and don?t want there cups mixed up and it comes with a handy dandy cleanser too

• brittwinter By  brittwinter
    02.25.16

I love smoothies and prefer to drink them with a straw! These reusable straws are perfect for that! Easy to clean!

• naheed By  naheed
    01.26.16

I love these straws. They are so colorful and fun to use. The wide hole is perfect for smoothies. Everyone in the family can have their own straw and they last for long time. They come with little brush to clean them.