Thank you for joining our Seeds of Change Program. We’re looking forward to reading your thoughts!
Inspired by seeds as the foundation of goodness, Seeds of Change is passionate about the way their food is grown and the people who grow it. Seeds of Change wants to make a difference by helping people to know where their food comes from and how it is grown. If you enjoy making and indulging in organic, delicious, and convenient food, then Seeds of Change is for you!
How the Program Works:
- Try It: Prepare a meal incorporating the Seeds of Change products and dig in!
- Share It: Take and share a photo on social media! Before digging in, don’t forget to snap a fun picture of the package when it arrives as well as your tasty meal! When sharing, use the hashtag #SeedsOfChangeCA and #ad and loop in @SheSpeaksUp.
- Spread the Goodness: Click here to start spreading the goodness of Seeds of Change this summer by tweeting about the #SeedsofChangeCA contest!
- Enter to Win: Once you have received your Seeds of Change Rice/Grain enter the contest here!
- Submit Social Links: Be sure to submit your social links here (please note, you can only submit this once). We can't wait to see what you thought!
Chef Jamie Kennedy Tweets (Please feel free to RT):
Key Product Messages: Please focus your social posts on the organic rice or grain you receive and its product benefits. Encourage your readers to try Seeds of Change by incorporating it into one of their meals. Be sure to encourage your readers to enter the Seeds of Change online contest (see details below).
- Seeds of Change® is a certified organic rice and ancient grain brand that you can heat up in the microwave or on the stovetop in just minutes.
- The quality of food we put in our bodies is important to us, but no matter how dedicated we are to finding organic foods, many of us are strapped for time.
- Seeds of Change offers the trust of an organic product, combined with the ease of simple-to-prepare instructions.
- Seeds of Change is the only Certified Organic, ready-to-heat rice and grain brand available in Canada.
- This summer, Canadians have a chance win a GRAND PRIZE trip to Prince Edward County, Ontario to enjoy a once in a lifetime meal of original recipes from world renowned Chef Jamie Kennedy made with local, seasonal produce and Seeds of Change.
- There will be five grand prizes that include travel for two to Prince Edward County from anywhere in Canada, two nights’ stay in nearby Toronto, and $1,000.00 CAD spending money.
- The contest begins on July 12, 2016 and ends on August 14, 2016
- To enter, head to your local major grocery retailer and purchase Seeds of Change®, and then enter online with the code on the package at www.SeedsofChange.ca
- Seeds of Change recently launched its Seeds of Change® Grant Program in Canada, which contributes 1% of sales to community gardens across the country
- Seeds of Change® contributes 1% of sales toward sustainable farming agriculture worldwide.
- In Canada, Seeds of Change worked with local partner Evergreen to identify 12 community gardens from coast to coast who need grant money to get their garden started and keep them going all season long.
- With one garden in every province, Seeds of Change is helping Canadians get access to local, organic food from coast to coast.
- The mission of Seeds of Change is to help Canadians get access to local, organic food
- Whether that be through offering a trustworthy, organic product to time-strapped Canadians who want to eat consciously with ease, or by helping to build and sustain community gardens across the country
- The existence of a brand like Seeds of Change shows us that great tasting and easy to prepare food can be good for our bodies, and for the world.
- The Seeds of Change® Canada Facebook page is a great resource for Canadians who are interested in growing or cooking with organic ingredients.
Images for Your Post: Please create your own original social post images after you receive the product, but feel free to use the images below if needed.
Let Your Network Know About the Online Contest:
Let your network know about the Seeds of Change online contest for a chance to win a grand prize trip to Prince Edward County, Ontario to enjoy a once in a lifetime meal of original recipes from world renowned Chef Jamie Kennedy made with local, seasonal produce and Seeds of Change. Encourage your audience to enter this contest by visiting his/her local major grocery retailer and picking up Seeds of Change to try at home. Next, enter the code found on the package at SeedsofChange.ca.