Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant Review | SheSpeaks

• sunnibreanne By  sunnibreanne
    01.20.16

I love the scent and the deodorant works great. It can withstand a 4 hour hike in 90+ degree temps and that is good enough for me!

• candries By  candries     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    12.07.15

The smell is wonderful, but I was allergic to some imgredient in this deodorant. My armpits were itchy all day.

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.07.15

Smells good and makes skin feel good. Still like clinical strengthbeat

• SweetCheeks2010 By  SweetCheeks2010
    11.09.15

I love this deodorant, it works all day and the smell will last all day too

• CaitDexter By  CaitDexter
    05.12.15

Smells great and works wonder. Only problem is it leaves a layer of white residue under your arms.

• emmiespain By  emmiespain
    03.29.15

Great product I'm a very active person and it works ggreat For me all day and night its still on and still smells great.

• kenzmatthews By  kenzmatthews
    02.25.15

lightweight, smells wonderful and lasts all day!

• butterfly071973 By  butterfly071973
    01.22.15

I love that this kept me dry all day. I also appreciated the fact that the first time I used it, I had just shaved my underarms and Secret Scent Expressions didn't leave a rash. That was a big deal for me!

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker
    01.22.15

As always I love secret It smells great and really works!

• Ladivette By  Ladivette
    01.21.15

Smells great and can keep you smelling great long after a workout.24 hrs of protection even in a full sweat.

• Loveforlies123 By  Loveforlies123
    01.15.15

This is honestly the only thing I will buy when it comes to deodorant. I love the smell, it lasts a long time and honestly there's NO white marks unless you put alot on.

• plebesprincesa By  plebesprincesa
    01.12.15

It's the only kind I use it last all day and night and with two kids, the last thing on my mind is if my deodorant going to last.

• calessasong By  calessasong
    12.29.14

works well and leaves me moisturized

• candy24 By  candy24
    12.25.14

I would recommend this deodorant to everyone I know. I don't use this brand of deodorant, but now I do. I lik how it makes my skin feel and how long it keeps me feeling fresh all day. So yes I would recommend to everyone.