Secret Outlast Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Eileenann1 Eileenann1
    09.09.16

Okay here goes this is my favorite deodorant by far! I'm a very active and busy women I tend to be on the hot side so sweating is something I don't like doing. But with this product it keeps me nice and dry. A must have for all women try it you will not be sorry.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Only because brand I buy. Only deodorant I?ve found that last and manages body odor all day. Give as personal hygiene gifts to my residential young adult students.

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    10.13.18

Recommend!

I am a Secret user, been preferring Secret over other brands because it keeps me dry the most and lasts the longest. The scents that are available are lovely. I don't have to worry about my clothes getting wet because this keeps me covered.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Secret is my favorite deodorant! It is the only brand I buy

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    09.27.18

Continually keeps you dry!

I absolutely love Secret Outlast Deodorant! It goes on so nicely. It feels soft and silky upon application. It also works! Secret Outlast Deodorant keeps me dry all day through to the next day! It does not leave my clothes white and it does not come off on my clothes. I highly recommend Secret Outlast Deodorant to anyone wanting a good, long lasting anti-perspirant/deodorant that actually does what it claims to do!

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

secret deodorant

I love this gel deodorant is the one I always have for use and without a doubt is the best for me .. I received it in a sample and since then I love it

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.07.17

Fresh Smell

I love the smell of this product and how easy it applies to my underarms. I did notice it clumped up about 15 mins after application. It also left a slight residue on the underside of my clothes. Aside from that, the product does last, so no reapplications were needed

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

This is one of the most dependable deodorants to get you through the day, in my opinion.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Love This

I love Secret Outlast deodorant! It absorbs odors throughout the whole day! It doesn't leave any white marks! Also, it keeps the skin soft which prevents any irritation from shaving!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

I Love it! It's a little sticky after application and does take a few minutes to dry, but it doesn't get your clothes wet or anything and it lastsALL DAY! AND - best of all - it doesn't irritate my skin like the Secret white solid stick deodorants always have! No redness on my underarms like the white sticks would give me, no white streaks on my cardigan, no wet spots from the gel on my halter dress. Very excited to have received this for testing!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Protected!!!

Whether I'm at my job or at the gym, you better believe I'm using Secret Outlast. It's the only deodorant that keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It took me a while to find the product for my body ph/chemistry...this is the ONE. I love the scent availability and a plus, it does not stain my clothes.