Secret Outlast Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Eileenann1 Eileenann1
    09.09.16

Okay here goes this is my favorite deodorant by far! I'm a very active and busy women I tend to be on the hot side so sweating is something I don't like doing. But with this product it keeps me nice and dry. A must have for all women try it you will not be sorry.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Works great

This is the best deodorant. I absolutely love them smell. Works great.

• spud676 By  spud676
    04.04.20

A must have!!

I cannot live without my Secret Outlast deodorant!! The smell is not powdery like some of it's competitors. Also, this Secret Outlast deo lasts throughout a 12 hour day in a hot warehouse. A must have!!!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.15.19

I like Secret Outlast, I think it works very well, I'm always running around with my two year old son and it seems to hold strong for me! Also the price is great!!

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Only because brand I buy. Only deodorant I?ve found that last and manages body odor all day. Give as personal hygiene gifts to my residential young adult students.

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    10.13.18

Recommend!

I am a Secret user, been preferring Secret over other brands because it keeps me dry the most and lasts the longest. The scents that are available are lovely. I don't have to worry about my clothes getting wet because this keeps me covered.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Secret is my favorite deodorant! It is the only brand I buy

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    09.27.18

Continually keeps you dry!

I absolutely love Secret Outlast Deodorant! It goes on so nicely. It feels soft and silky upon application. It also works! Secret Outlast Deodorant keeps me dry all day through to the next day! It does not leave my clothes white and it does not come off on my clothes. I highly recommend Secret Outlast Deodorant to anyone wanting a good, long lasting anti-perspirant/deodorant that actually does what it claims to do!

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

secret deodorant

I love this gel deodorant is the one I always have for use and without a doubt is the best for me .. I received it in a sample and since then I love it

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.07.17

Fresh Smell

I love the smell of this product and how easy it applies to my underarms. I did notice it clumped up about 15 mins after application. It also left a slight residue on the underside of my clothes. Aside from that, the product does last, so no reapplications were needed

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

This is one of the most dependable deodorants to get you through the day, in my opinion.