Secret Outlast Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Eileenann1 Eileenann1
    09.09.16

Okay here goes this is my favorite deodorant by far! I'm a very active and busy women I tend to be on the hot side so sweating is something I don't like doing. But with this product it keeps me nice and dry. A must have for all women try it you will not be sorry.

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

secret deodorant

I love this gel deodorant is the one I always have for use and without a doubt is the best for me .. I received it in a sample and since then I love it

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.07.17

Fresh Smell

I love the smell of this product and how easy it applies to my underarms. I did notice it clumped up about 15 mins after application. It also left a slight residue on the underside of my clothes. Aside from that, the product does last, so no reapplications were needed

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

This is one of the most dependable deodorants to get you through the day, in my opinion.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Love This

I love Secret Outlast deodorant! It absorbs odors throughout the whole day! It doesn't leave any white marks! Also, it keeps the skin soft which prevents any irritation from shaving!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

I Love it! It's a little sticky after application and does take a few minutes to dry, but it doesn't get your clothes wet or anything and it lastsALL DAY! AND - best of all - it doesn't irritate my skin like the Secret white solid stick deodorants always have! No redness on my underarms like the white sticks would give me, no white streaks on my cardigan, no wet spots from the gel on my halter dress. Very excited to have received this for testing!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Protected!!!

Whether I'm at my job or at the gym, you better believe I'm using Secret Outlast. It's the only deodorant that keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It took me a while to find the product for my body ph/chemistry...this is the ONE. I love the scent availability and a plus, it does not stain my clothes.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Secret

It works well and does not leave any white marks on my dark clothes. Does not work as well as men's deo though

• NeverDrinkDecaf By  NeverDrinkDecaf
    11.15.16

Fresh!

I love the variety of scents of this brand of deodorant. They glide right on, as they should, and they don't stain my clothes. I stay fresh all day, but not dry.

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

Thus deodorant does a pretty decent job I don't smell my desiring the day but it can lead to cancer so that is why I stopped using thus product.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Last all day!

Smells fresh! It also applies easily and does not clump up. It doesn't rub off easily on clothing. This deodorant also last all day.