Secret Outlast Clear Gel | SheSpeaks

• tam0706 tam0706
    06.22.14

I've used this for years. Best deodorant I've found for me. I'm giving it a 4 though because I'm really not one to need a strong deodorant.

• IVETTE97 By  IVETTE97
    04.26.19

Great gel deodorant!

I love this product for the summer! Me personally when I sweat and smell bad, I like to wipe my armpit and apply this deodorant on and it gives such a fresh clean feeling. It does not leave no white stains like any other deodorant would when putting on a shirt. I also recommend you try the scented ones (:

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.01.19

Premium Protection

Secret Outlast Xtend has 48 hour odor protection! It goes on clear!

• stylediarybyosy By  stylediarybyosy
    04.11.18

Keeps you dry

The very best deodorant ever: for its long lasting effect, it?s scent and no stains. I have been stuck on it for years

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Good

It all depends on what you like. I bought this so I wouldn't have any deodorant streaks on my clothes. It does burn if you just shaved your armpits before putting it on. Other than that its fine.

• asaywhat By  asaywhat
    07.19.16

Only deodorant I use

I love this deodorant and have been using it for years! I can't even imagine going back to the powdered deodorants from Secret because the gel is go on clear and lasts all day

• Ardieterle By  Ardieterle
    07.18.16

I love Secret. It is my favorite deodorant to use and reasonably priced. Love the variety of scents, even discovered a scent free deodorant recently when visiting my mom who is allergic to scented products. Worked great& not to bad for my mom's allergies.

• Acoulibaly By  Acoulibaly
    07.14.16

Not dry enough

It smells nice but it doesn't do enough to protect me from being sweaty. It doesn't last long for me

• mcclure08 By  mcclure08
    07.13.16

I love Secret!

I really like how dry this product goes on, considering that it is a gel. It dries quickly and smells great! It also works all day.

• Rianne840 By  Rianne840
    03.30.16

Love this gel deoderant, hope they never stop making it, like trying out all the different scents, way better than the non gel deodorants

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.24.16

Love this product and brand ! Smells so good and keeps you smelling great till the end if your day.