Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat | SheSpeaks

• lvknisley lvknisley
    10.27.11

This is by far the best top coat that I have ever used. It tends to be a bit pricy, however it is worth it! It dries super fast...and keeps your nails from chipping.

• myrickb By  myrickb
    05.08.17

BEST Top Coat I've ever used. It's a bit on the pricey side, but worth the money!

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

I absolutely love this product. It helps my nails last up to 2 weeks. Can't get enough!!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.08.15

Like this product. Does a good job at drying quickly. not a bad price point

• lauren414 By  lauren414
    05.21.15

Absolutely the best top coat on the market. I paint my nails 1-2 times a week and wouldn't have the time if it wasn't for Seche Vite. It's incredible how fast it dries and how great your nails look. People always assume I get gel manicures. I've painted my nails right before bed before and they are never damaged or smudged.

• leighmegs By  leighmegs
    10.08.14

This stuff is literally the best thing since sliced bread! When I use the topcoat, my mani looks good for AT LEAST a week, but I've gotten much more time out of it, as well, up to two weeks sometimes. It also makes my nails so beautifully shiny. And the best part? It dries almost immediately. So no sitting around for 30 minutes or more, afraid to move your fingers in case you smudge or dent your polish. Within 5 minutes (usually less) I feel fine to do anything without worrying about messing up my mani.

• geepear By  geepear
    08.11.14

definitely dries quickly. however i find that the product in the bottle gets all goopy before i can use it up which is too bad. also i find that it caused a bit of shrinkage near the edge of my nails. i used to use this but have since switched to another topcoat.

• DeniceD By  DeniceD
    08.10.14

I really wanted to like it, but I think it just doesn't work with my nail chemistry. Seems like it never dried. I do use it for craft projects to seal colors in.

• laurenpttrsn85 By  laurenpttrsn85
    03.03.14

Seche Vite is my favorite top coat ever! It has a great consistency and I never use any other top coat. I love how it increases how long the polish last (chips.) I always recommend it when I blog.

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Pricey top coat, but it works really good. Dries super fast and leaves your nails looking really shiny. The only issue I had with it was that after I had used a little more than half of the bottle it began to get thick and gooey.

• Lilone152 By  Lilone152
    01.09.14

I LOVE this product! Yes, it is a bit smelly. However, you can paint your nails, apply this, and wait no more than 2 minutes, and they are dry. Like, go to bed, no worry of sheet marks dry. Fantastic product for busy lives.