Scunci Scunci No Damage Thick Hair Elastics | SheSpeaks

• CurlyTopLollipop CurlyTopLollipop
    08.20.15

I really enjoy this product for my long, thick, curly hair. I write a detailed review of the hair ties on my blog here http://curlytopwithalollipop.blogspot.com/2015/08/product-review-good-sturdy-hair-ties.html

• rottysgirl05 By  rottysgirl05
    08.24.18

Hair band

This is the only brand of hair bands I will use it helps a lot when I need to get my hair out of my face this is the best brand of hair bands plus they last for a long time.

• PrettyBabygirl By  PrettyBabygirl
    08.23.18

This brand of hair elastics is the only one I use for my thick, curly hair. It doesn't break the hair unlike rubber bands, and can withstand multiple uses before being stretched out. They hold up incredibly well, and don't pull or damage hair.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Great hold

This product works great on my thick hair and doesn't have any metal on it so it doesn't break off my hair or get tangled.

• blackbettie37 By  blackbettie37
    04.19.18

Strong

My hair is very thick and these are the only ones that seem to be able to handle the weight of my hair.

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Perfect

When i had long hair these where perfect but they mostly got used to hold things together and make forts.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Best hair tie

I go through a lot of hair ties. I am only able to wrap the hair ties around twice in my hair because of how much hair I have. I keep them all over the house and in my car. I started keeping some in my husband's car too. He buys me 2 packs of these for Christmas every year.

• ginaraeb By  ginaraeb
    08.14.17

Lifesaver for long thick hair!

These are the best! It was so nice to finally find a hair tie that will hold all of my hair without breaking.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.08.16

All hail the pony tail!

I have extremely thick hair, even when I straighten it. These wrap around your hair 3 times & hold your hair in place 🙌🏽 if you have thick hair you know how important this is lol 2 wraps just ain't enough!

• mistydawn707 By  mistydawn707
    07.17.16

Always have them in Stock!

I keep a stock of these in my bathroom drawer, in my vanity and in car. They are not expensive and stay elastic for a good period of time. I love that you get so many for the price because I swear there is always a girl in need! And I am happy to share.

• ChelseyShanelle By  ChelseyShanelle
    07.14.16

Love them!

I have shoulder length hair and regular hair ties never make it through the day. These last for months! Which is outstanding for my hairs track record! I love this and recommend ! I usually even buy extra and give them to my siblings and friends!