Scunci Scunci No Damage Thick Hair Elastics | SheSpeaks

• PrettyBabygirl PrettyBabygirl
    08.23.18

This brand of hair elastics is the only one I use for my thick, curly hair. It doesn't break the hair unlike rubber bands, and can withstand multiple uses before being stretched out. They hold up incredibly well, and don't pull or damage hair.

• ecompton By  ecompton
    01.05.19

Good for health think hair.

These are okay. However still causes breakage and pulls my hair out.

• monteque By  monteque
    01.04.19

Like but want in different sizes

this is better than rubber bands. the only complaint I have is that I can't always get it as tight as I need it or it is too tight. I wish these came in a size for babies. or small children with fine hair. With some modifications of course.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Only ones ill use!

I love these hair ties. I have thick hair and these are great for them. They dont break like other hair ties or get stretched out. I love them. I use them everyday!

• rottysgirl05 By  rottysgirl05
    08.24.18

Hair band

This is the only brand of hair bands I will use it helps a lot when I need to get my hair out of my face this is the best brand of hair bands plus they last for a long time.

• PrettyBabygirl By  PrettyBabygirl
    08.23.18

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Great hold

This product works great on my thick hair and doesn't have any metal on it so it doesn't break off my hair or get tangled.

• blackbettie37 By  blackbettie37
    04.19.18

Strong

My hair is very thick and these are the only ones that seem to be able to handle the weight of my hair.

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Perfect

When i had long hair these where perfect but they mostly got used to hold things together and make forts.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Best hair tie

I go through a lot of hair ties. I am only able to wrap the hair ties around twice in my hair because of how much hair I have. I keep them all over the house and in my car. I started keeping some in my husband's car too. He buys me 2 packs of these for Christmas every year.

• ginaraeb By  ginaraeb
    08.14.17

Lifesaver for long thick hair!

These are the best! It was so nice to finally find a hair tie that will hold all of my hair without breaking.