Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Review | SheSpeaks

• tripichick By  tripichick
    10.16.20

nothing feels better than knowing things are really clean. my butt will be grateful to perch on a clean seat for a change. the smell of the chemicals lets me know it's effective..

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Keep it clean.....

This is a great way to keep up with the toilet after a good scrub of course. Every now and then you still need a good scrub but with this product my toilets would not get the ring around it as easily. It kept the mold from growing that comes from being in town water source. I also like the smell of the gel as well.

• SandraMM By  SandraMM
    11.10.16

Smells clean and fresh

Like others have said, it doesn't clean as well as their other products. Smells clean but gel doesn't last as long as I had hoped.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    10.16.16

Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels

Easy to use and fresh smelling! Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels do the job well and are not harsh on toilet parts. Like the ease of applying and the constant scent that is released with each flush.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Works ok but doesn't last long and seems too thin of a consistency.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.03.14

These work really well. When you first start using them you have to make sure you don't put it in a place where a lot of water hits it or it won't last long at all. We had to experiment with it a few time to get it in the right spot. They seem to last pretty long and have a fresh scent.

• Reviewergazette By  Reviewergazette
    06.03.14

I love Scrubbing Bubbles products and use them all of the time. However this gel for cleaning toilets doesn't work so well for me. The gel gets placed on 1 dot inside the toilet bowl and it really isn't the best of the Scrubbing Bubbles products I have ever used. It just doesn't work as well as I would want for a toilet. It does smell great though, as the Scrubbing Bubbles products usually do.

• teefany1 By  teefany1
    05.04.14

These work very well to keep my toliet bowl clean a fresh smelling for a week or so for each application. Not a huge fan of what the gel looks like after it starts getting a week old.

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

I have been using scrubbing bubbles for a while. It is really great at cleaning the toilets and keeping them fresher longer.

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    04.14.14

Scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gel is the best. I have used it for a couple of years now. Using this product has cut down the time spent cleaning the toilet every 3-4 days. And bonus it smells great too. I find the product to be affordable and there are usually coupons to be found.

• michelle91 By  michelle91
    04.13.14

Great for disinfecting the toilet and keeping of the bathroom smelling great

• tprice7 By  tprice7
    04.10.14

I like to use scrubbing bubbles to keep my toilets clean and also to disinfect. It is a good smelling product!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I like this stuff a lot but it isn't the product to use if you are a germ-freak or if you are cleaning toilets in an industrial or medical setting. This will get your toilets very CLEAN and make them smell nice but it won't necessarily get rid of all the bacteria. Also, if you are going to use this stuff, use it in a small area of your toilet first. I have never had any trouble with it but a friend said that it stained her toilet (which was custom colored).

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.19.14

Does a great job at disinfecting and keeping the toilet smelling fresh for awhile. This is the best I have found at keeping my toilet clean and fresh the longest.

• tashadk2c By  tashadk2c
    11.01.13

This gel does a great job at disinfecting and deodorizing, but does not stay in the toilet for very long.