Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Tidbitsofexperience By  Tidbitsofexperience
    03.27.15

This product is okay, but I've used stronger cleaning products.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Not a big fan if inside toilet cleaners. I don't like having to reach in and remove it. Works ok. Smells ok. But like their other products better

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.31.14

It's ok to use but I've had better toilet bowl cleaners

• Normacooks By  Normacooks
    10.30.14

Thought the product did an excellent job cleaning. I like it because the scent is not too overpowering. I have asthma and must be careful about cleaning products.

• noelwuvsyou17 By  noelwuvsyou17
    10.10.14

They smell amazing. I had to clean the toilet a lot less often.:)

• Enricsmommy12 By  Enricsmommy12
    09.24.14

I prefer the gel bowl inserts

• blusoul By  blusoul
    09.23.14

I normally love scrubbing bubbles however this particular product just didn't meet my expectations at all. I though it would be user friendly and in some ways it was but unless your toilet is spotless this will do nothing and I still had to put extra effort into scrubbing my sons toilet.

• chagara By  chagara
    08.31.14

I used this a few times but was not really impressed with it. It's not bad but not the greatest out there either.

• arelando By  arelando
    07.28.14

The product is alright, it leaves a pleasant smell, but the down side is that lets just say one of the family member has too much chilly and has a nasty "explotion" in the toilet, guess who hast to remove it and clean it? Yeah didn't like it, i prefer the old fashioned scrubbing.

• maekeys By  maekeys
    07.21.14

This is a great ptoduct

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

• jrayherself By  jrayherself
    02.17.14

This product helps keep your toilet cleaner for longer. The smell isn't bad but it isn't great. It makes it difficult to clean the toilet regularly because the sprayer sits in on the inside of the toilet under the seat so it is in the way. It also gets dirty itself and is hard to clean and it looks gross.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I like to give a good scrub to the toilet bowl once a week. I use scrubbing bubbles to maintain it clean and smelling good during the week.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

I usually like scrubbing bubbles products but I was not a fan of this one. It didn't seem to really clean the way I wanted it to so I might as well have just saved the money and cleaned it the old fashioned way.

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.19.13

helps with in between cleanings, but other than that I wouldnt rely on this completely. I feel that it helps keep it cleaner longer, and that it keeps the toilet nice and fresh, almost like its a toilet altoid, fresh but not as clean as a good scrub. Its great for in between cleans but thats it.