Screwpull Lever Wine Opener | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.26.15

We LOVE this wine bottle opener! We have the big fancy one that should even drink the wine for you....it was a gift that someone thought we MUST have. We stashed that away and only use the screwpull! This thing does the job in seconds flat! THIS is the must have wine opener!!

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

I love this tool! I am a big wine drinker, and it is so easy to open a wine bottle with this product. It comes with a foil opener which makes things a breeze, but I have had trouble with the screws staying in that hold the cutter portion in place. I've resorted to using the foil cutter on a regular bottle opener. The corkscrew itself is easy to handle, and does not cause corking unless the cork itself is damaged to begin with. If you are even a semi-occasional wine drinker, I would recommend this product for you.

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

My husband had been talking about getting a Screwpull lever Wine Opener for months. I had no idea why, to me, a corkscrew was a corkscrew. Then we got one. Not only is it the easiest way to open a bottle of wine but it's also fun to use. I love gadgets.

• sexygreeneyedthing By  sexygreeneyedthing
    12.02.11

I bought this for myself as well as for my grandmother who has a hard time opening her wine bottles. Not only does it come with the foil cutter, but it makes opening the wine bottles super easy! My grandmother, who is 80yrs old, has no problem opening her wine now. I have had mine for about 5yrs now & she has had hers for about 3. I do not plan on buying a different opener!!

• wink0erin By  wink0erin
    09.12.11

I don't know how I opened a bottle of wine before I had one of these!! So easy to use!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    09.12.11

This thing is absolutely magic. I've had mine for over 10 years, and it makes quick work of any wine bottle. Usually comes with a foil cutter, too. Much better made and sturdier than some of the other competitive products.