Scotch Pop Up Tape | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

This is very convenient at Christmas when I am trying to wrap gift. I will only buy it if it is on sale because it is not work the extra money otherwise.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I totally understand this for a convenience factor, but my mother-in-law bought one of these and all I could think is that it was a huge waste of money. The refills are expensive, you don't get TONS of tape for the refills that you do get, and I can rip a piece of tape off with a standard tape dispenser just as fast (and I can make it however long or short I want, unlike this product). As for wrapping presents, I'll go with the old stand-by cheat of taking a bunch of pieces of tape and sticking them to my son's fingers and asking him to hand me strips as we go along. After all, it just wouldn't be Christmas present wrapping without saying "Tape!" to someone about three hundred times.

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.03.17

Has improved well

Its a life saver at Christmas but the handle popped out of the first one i got in about 2009 and i didn't get around to replacing it until resonantly and was very happy that they closed off the chips holding the handle in resonantly i appreciate that they improved the issue so now its perfect

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

Love love love!!! Simple is the best!!

Love this for presents and crafts. Wish there was more on a cube of regular though.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

Convenient that you don't have to tear the tape but an unnecessary use of money.

• Linda4556 By  Linda4556
    08.19.15

I really like using pop up tape, especially when wrapping presents. I like how easy it is to use and I love how well the tape works.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.19.15

It is so wasy to use this way!! Seems to make it a little more easier!!!! Espically durning the holidays when its seems like this is all you are doing for the whole month!!!

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Somewhat easy to use. Just wish there was more tape in the pack. Great idea for innovation. Love how easy it is to grab a piece when you need it only using one hand. I use these for wrapping presents.

• katfos By  katfos

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

I use these all the time. So easy and so convenient.