Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Satisfied customer

Durable gets the dishes super clean I use these all the time you can put them in the washer too multi purpose surfaces kitchen you name it reliable super thick and tough especially helps with greasy meal clean ups

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.02.17

Use these all the time. They work great and prices right. Use them for dishes, pot and pans and all around the house cleaning.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

So with the investment

I LOVE theses sponges - tough enough to get jobs dirty jobs done with little elbow grease but gentle enough to not leave abrasive marks

• SandraMM By  SandraMM
    11.10.16

Great kitchen sponge

I like the two sides on this sponge. It's helpful to have a scrubber option. Holds up well after multiple uses.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.09.16

Favorte

This is a great sponge for cleaning pots and pans, I own a few of these because they work very well

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    11.07.16

Strong scrub

I love scotch write! I have always used this brand. The material is very strong and the scrub side dies a wonderful job. My mom used them so I have continued to use it as an adult!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    10.16.16

Scotch-Brite sponges

I use the Scotch-Brite sponge EVERY day!! I buy these in bulk so I always have a fresh on on hand. Love the scrubby on the back side of the sponge for stubborn spots on dishes, counters, every where. I know people with say it's not sanitary but....when you have tock on hand of fresh sponges.....easy cleaning!

• Readrea By  Readrea
    09.01.16

I buy them by the case at Costco. The scrub pad is strong enough to get through all our bbq, baked on, boiled down, stuck on yuckies. It's gentle enough not to gauge, scrape or damage enamel or pan linings. They rinse out easy. Hold up to boiling for sanitizing. Sometimes I cut them down into strips or cubes for stranger cleaning projects.

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges

i had always bought the off brand sponges instead of Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges but i got some from a hotel i stayed at and that all i'll buy now.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

These making scrubbing dishes easy, and they work well. They are heavy duty, so don't use them on plastic (made the mistake of using them on some acrylic tumblers I had, and they scratched them badly), but on glasses, dishes, and pots and pans, they're very effective at scrubbing off even dried-on messes. We use them all the time.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.03.15

These are the only sponges my family uses. I tried using a sponge that looks similar, but the scrubbing side didn't last long at all. These sponges are very durable.

• miamiladyliving By  miamiladyliving
    09.15.15

Great sponge which cleans rough surfaces with one side and smooth surfaces with the other.

• Bentech By  Bentech
    09.14.15

I love scotch brute sponges they are easy to clean any stains grease and mess . I always run to my scotch brute if I can't handle at tough stains with ordinary dish liquid

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

These are always great to have. They work well on messes and hold up quite well

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

These are great to use on tough dish stains as well as the tub