Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Stick Review | SheSpeaks

• Cassie85 By  Cassie85
    06.26.21

I have been looking for the perfect all natural deodorant that actually WORKS well i do not need to look any further!!! Smells great works amazingly!!

• AshMum By  AshMum
    05.12.21

Keeps up to my lifestyle

I have tried countless natural deodorants and, so far over my twenty something adult years none have compared to the Schmidt's brand deodorant. It keeps me dry and smelling amazing. That's a big deal. I live in a very hot climate and I bike a lot, so Schmidt's has me covered. The Rose Vanilla is one of my favorite scents by them. Oh yeah, it's pretty good about not getting white residue on your clothes to. That's a nice plus.

• AshMum By  AshMum
    05.12.21

Keeps up to my lifestyle

• jehousel By  jehousel
    10.21.20

Natural, aluminum-free, best scent ever!

I love this healthier aluminum-free deodorant! The scent is subtle, feminine and fresh all day long. I love the scent! Like love it! It lasts all day for me, is natural and safe.