Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Stick

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Stick

4.1
              Rated #24 in Deodorant
7 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Great price and smell! I like almost all the fragrances from this brand and always go aluminum-free. I love this one and the lavender. The price is very reasonable. My husband, older son, two older daughters, and myself have been using this brand for awhile. I gave it four stars because on really hot days I will have to reapply half way through the day.

This deodorant is good I love the smell of I and it works well for me .

Not For Me. This brand was the 1st aluminum-free deodorant I ever used & It just wasn't for me. Though the scent was very refreshing I just didn't feel confident enough wearing it, especially in the warmer months. No.

I have been looking for the perfect all natural deodorant that actually WORKS well i do not need to look any further!!! Smells great works amazingly!!

Keeps up to my lifestyle I have tried countless natural deodorants and, so far over my twenty something adult years none have compared to the Schmidt's brand deodorant. It keeps me dry and smelling amazing. That's a big deal. I live in a very hot climate and I bike a lot, so Schmidt's has me covered. The Rose Vanilla is one of my favorite scents by them. Oh yeah, it's pretty good about not getting white residue on your clothes to. That's a nice plus.

Natural, aluminum-free, best scent ever! I love this healthier aluminum-free deodorant! The scent is subtle, feminine and fresh all day long. I love the scent! Like love it! It lasts all day for me, is natural and safe.