Schiff Mega Red Omega 3 Krill Oil | SheSpeaks

• Rachael1289 Rachael1289
    08.02.16

Make the switch from Fish to Krill Oil

I switched from taking regular Fish Oil to this Krill Oil just under a month ago and have already noticed a HUGE difference. The best part, that's I've found so far, is that Krill Oil actually made my usually very heavy and painful PMS not heavy OR painful at all! I really didn't reach for my Pamperin once! It's like a miracle in a teeny tiny pill!!!

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Good product

Not huge pills that i had to choke down, no fishy odor.

• dianita90 By  dianita90
    09.18.16

yes of course its and excellent brand and help to be more healthy and get the nutrients that you need

• Rachael1289 By  Rachael1289
    08.02.16

Make the switch from Fish to Krill Oil

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

These are so much easier to take if you have problem taking pills.

• Getjiggy By  Getjiggy
    03.30.16

This is one of the best forms of Omega 3s on the market. Still, there are forms as good for less. However, it beats not getting your Omegas or using a lesser form.

• SavinSamm101 By  SavinSamm101
    12.03.13

Schiff's Mega Red Omega-3 Krill Oil works wondering for heart health and any weight loss plan you currently have. Been using for a week and thinking about switching products, a lot cheaper and a lot better. Gives me energy instantly. You can buy at your local drug store or grocery store.