Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor Bikini Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

The trimmer is an excellent idea. Love it!

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.30.17

Really like this razor

The Schick Quattro Trimstyle is my favorite razor I've ever used. True, it's not as inexpensive as other razors, but I like the quality, the number of blades, and the way it handles. To be honest, I've never actually used the trimmer end of the razor yet, but that's just me, because it's a good idea. Unlike other razors, I've never once nicked myself with this one, and that's a bit of a miracle for me.

• ashleynm10 By  ashleynm10
    03.28.17

Perfect for bikini zone

I've used this product for years. It is perfect for getting a close shave in your bikini zone. The battery last a long time and the blade does not wear down that fast either.The only downside is you will have to get a new one from time to time because the electric blade will rust.

• Danielle20 By  Danielle20
    03.26.17

Great trimmer/razor!

This is my favorite trimmer/razor! Glad I picked this one up. It can go in the shower and it doesn't mess it up. Great price and there are coupons online and in the Sunday paper on the regular. I like that it fits well in my hand and is non slip. It isn't super light weight like a typical razor.

• bkelley0326 By  bkelley0326
    11.15.16

I really enjoy this product. I was really concerned about it getting wet and not working however it has really held up. I love the idea of the trimmer although I don't use it much. But it definitely helps keep everything neat when you need it. Thanks Schick!

• ChristineJarman By  ChristineJarman
    07.23.16

The razor provides a really close shave. The trimmer gets exactly where I need it to. Awesome product!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    10.30.15

honestly, one of the best razors out there! I have sensitive skin so when I normally shave i would get bumps but not with Schick!!!

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

First off I have to say that I received this as a free sample. I have owned this product for three years and it is awesome. It shaves smoothly with and without a shave gel/foaming etc. It trims well and is a great investment as in the longevity of the product

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I love this product. You can keep it for a while, all you have to do is change the razor. I like the idea of the bikini trimmer, and the different speeds they have to tackle thick hair.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I love the trimmer and use just the trimmer on this Product

• jkloved1 By  jkloved1
    09.03.15

I have used another brand for years but now i am switching to this. It trims really well and the shaver is amazing too. The razor leaves legs super smooth and has a really close shave. I have dark leg hair and sometimes other razors don't get the job done leaving black dots and razor bumps but this product did not i was amazed. I also should mention that i have eczema which makes my skin really sensitive,but i had no problems while using this razor, it is my new favorite.