Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Bikini Trimmer Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

Smart razor idea

Super easy to use its got a razor and trimmer in one wow genius idea idea for women who want to feel cleaner great for the hot weather would certainly recommend this razor to all my loved ones

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.30.17

Really like this razor

The Schick Quattro Trimstyle is my favorite razor I've ever used. True, it's not as inexpensive as other razors, but I like the quality, the number of blades, and the way it handles. To be honest, I've never actually used the trimmer end of the razor yet, but that's just me, because it's a good idea. Unlike other razors, I've never once nicked myself with this one, and that's a bit of a miracle for me.

• ashleynm10 By  ashleynm10
    03.28.17

Perfect for bikini zone

I've used this product for years. It is perfect for getting a close shave in your bikini zone. The battery last a long time and the blade does not wear down that fast either.The only downside is you will have to get a new one from time to time because the electric blade will rust.

• Danielle20 By  Danielle20
    03.26.17

Great trimmer/razor!

This is my favorite trimmer/razor! Glad I picked this one up. It can go in the shower and it doesn't mess it up. Great price and there are coupons online and in the Sunday paper on the regular. I like that it fits well in my hand and is non slip. It isn't super light weight like a typical razor.

• bkelley0326 By  bkelley0326
    11.15.16

I really enjoy this product. I was really concerned about it getting wet and not working however it has really held up. I love the idea of the trimmer although I don't use it much. But it definitely helps keep everything neat when you need it. Thanks Schick!

• ChristineJarman By  ChristineJarman
    07.23.16

The razor provides a really close shave. The trimmer gets exactly where I need it to. Awesome product!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    10.30.15

honestly, one of the best razors out there! I have sensitive skin so when I normally shave i would get bumps but not with Schick!!!

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

First off I have to say that I received this as a free sample. I have owned this product for three years and it is awesome. It shaves smoothly with and without a shave gel/foaming etc. It trims well and is a great investment as in the longevity of the product

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I love this product. You can keep it for a while, all you have to do is change the razor. I like the idea of the bikini trimmer, and the different speeds they have to tackle thick hair.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I love the trimmer and use just the trimmer on this Product

• jkloved1 By  jkloved1
    09.03.15

I have used another brand for years but now i am switching to this. It trims really well and the shaver is amazing too. The razor leaves legs super smooth and has a really close shave. I have dark leg hair and sometimes other razors don't get the job done leaving black dots and razor bumps but this product did not i was amazed. I also should mention that i have eczema which makes my skin really sensitive,but i had no problems while using this razor, it is my new favorite.

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

good razor but trimmer died after a few months. Overall, i would use this again

• cflores24 By  cflores24
    08.20.15

Great product! Love the built in bikini trimmer! The only downside is the potential to collect rust if left in the shower; but overall great product!

• jkilla By  jkilla
    05.22.15

I received this razor in the mail for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I've been using it almost daily for the past month or so. I normally use cheap, disposables so the first thing I noticed was the difference in weight. It's noticeably heavier and the handle is much thicker. I liked that much better - I felt like I had more control. The entire handle is rubber which makes gripping it much better. No unexpected slips or turns from wet hands! One thing I didn't like is the placement of the button for the trimmer. I have inadvertently pushed it while shaving multiple times. It startled me each time I did it, and one time I cut myself as a result of it. I haven't cut myself shaving in at least 14+ years! The razor itself has 5 blades. I noticed it gets all the hairs in one pass! They're surrounded by plastic though I'm not sure what purpose that's supposed to serve. I wish it wasn't there - I feel like it makes it more difficult to get to smaller nooks & crannies. The moisture strip is great and still going strong after a month. The trimmer itself was a let-down. The white cap allows for multiple lengths, but they are all too long. I took it off altogether and the trimmer was still subpar. I had to go over the same spot multiple times just to see it still leave most of the hair untouched. I think maybe it was due to my hair "down there" not being long enough to fully appreciate it's use. I asked my husband to try it since he was due for a trim anyway. It worked much better for him even with the white cap on. He said it was too much work to use and he could just use a pair of scissors to do the same thing in less than half the time. Overall: Pro's: great razor, high quality moisture strip, rubber handle Con's: trimmer too easily to unknowingly activate, trimmer more trouble than it's worth, plastic "bumper" surrounding razor blades

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

I love this razor, helps keep my down there area nice and neat.