Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Bikini Trimmer

Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Bikini Trimmer

3.9
              Rated #20 in Shaving & Hair Removal
39 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

Best around... My favorite, the best, easy to use, doesn't snag and price isn't horrible. Only thing is I wish the replacement blades were a little cheaper. Only multi-use razor i've seen out there.

This is my favorite razor ever. It works so well. I always have an easy time using athis razor

I am not a big fan of this razor, the handle is not comfy, not able to push as i want to, leaves cuts as well.

Trusted brand for family Schick Quattro for women are perfect for everyday and travel. I get a clean shave and soft legs.

Pass Too bulky and I've never had so many nix and cuts. There are better razors out there, so go find something else.

I love this razor. It's so easy to trim yourself how you like. There are different attachments you put on the blade too cut different lengths. I've had mine for several months and it is still working as good as ever. Can be used in the shower without it breaking which is awesome.

Best to keep this out of water when not using Starts out pretty good, but after a little while some of the pieces tend to start rusting and popping off (razor cartridges, the buzz blades, etc.)

Smart razor idea Super easy to use its got a razor and trimmer in one wow genius idea idea for women who want to feel cleaner great for the hot weather would certainly recommend this razor to all my loved ones

Really like this razor The Schick Quattro Trimstyle is my favorite razor I've ever used. True, it's not as inexpensive as other razors, but I like the quality, the number of blades, and the way it handles. To be honest, I've never actually used the trimmer end of the razor yet, but that's just me, because it's a good idea. Unlike other razors, I've never once nicked myself with this one, and that's a bit of a miracle for me.

Perfect for bikini zone I've used this product for years. It is perfect for getting a close shave in your bikini zone. The battery last a long time and the blade does not wear down that fast either.The only downside is you will have to get a new one from time to time because the electric blade will rust.

Great trimmer/razor! This is my favorite trimmer/razor! Glad I picked this one up. It can go in the shower and it doesn't mess it up. Great price and there are coupons online and in the Sunday paper on the regular. I like that it fits well in my hand and is non slip. It isn't super light weight like a typical razor.

I really enjoy this product. I was really concerned about it getting wet and not working however it has really held up. I love the idea of the trimmer although I don't use it much. But it definitely helps keep everything neat when you need it. Thanks Schick!

Thumbs up! The razor provides a really close shave. The trimmer gets exactly where I need it to. Awesome product!

honestly, one of the best razors out there! I have sensitive skin so when I normally shave i would get bumps but not with Schick!!!

First off I have to say that I received this as a free sample. I have owned this product for three years and it is awesome. It shaves smoothly with and without a shave gel/foaming etc. It trims well and is a great investment as in the longevity of the product