Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• emismi101281 By  emismi101281
    07.14.18

Schick Quattro Women's Razor Catridges

These catridges are great! They cut close and stay lubricated until it needs to be replaced which, for me, lasts about 2 months

• Alexny15 By  Alexny15
    06.13.18

Wow

Amazingly close shave, in love with this product, helps me get hard to reach places such as back of the knees whikle keeping a close shave

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Schick Quatro Blades

This razor left me hair free and silky smooth, bo razor bumps or cuts! Loved it!

• EOwens84 By  EOwens84
    09.06.17

Great value

While it's not my favorite razor, it does a nice job. The four blades make for a smooth shave, and the price makes it worth purchasing again and again.

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Razor review

I really like this razor. It doesn't give me razor burn. But, the refills are kind of expensive.

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Amazing Razor!

My go-to razor! I've used it since is 14, and I have no plans to change brands anytime soon!

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Just not worth it!

The blades in this razor are a complete waste of money! If you enjoy changing the blades after every shave this is the product for you! Women's razors never seem to last as long as men and they are usually double the cost, especially when you need to buy the refill blades.

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Love these!!

This is the only razor I've used since high school!!! Still haven't used any other razor!

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Love these!!

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Love Mine

I love this razor and it is the only one I use. Just a little too expensive, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it