Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• EOwens84 By  EOwens84
    09.06.17

Great value

While it's not my favorite razor, it does a nice job. The four blades make for a smooth shave, and the price makes it worth purchasing again and again.

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Razor review

I really like this razor. It doesn't give me razor burn. But, the refills are kind of expensive.

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Amazing Razor!

My go-to razor! I've used it since is 14, and I have no plans to change brands anytime soon!

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Just not worth it!

The blades in this razor are a complete waste of money! If you enjoy changing the blades after every shave this is the product for you! Women's razors never seem to last as long as men and they are usually double the cost, especially when you need to buy the refill blades.

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Love these!!

This is the only razor I've used since high school!!! Still haven't used any other razor!

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Love these!!

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Love Mine

I love this razor and it is the only one I use. Just a little too expensive, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it

• ME1155 By  ME1155
    09.08.16

Smooth and not irriated.

I have been using this for at least 4 years and love it! Seriously before finding this razor I usually ended up with at least slight razor burn after every shave and would have to deal with irritated skin. I tried creams and had issues with those too. But then I found these and have never looked back. Shaving is no longer my worst enemy.

• tattedmom00 By  tattedmom00
    07.02.16

Love this razor I have psoriasis so it's very painful to use a razor on my legs and I can't use hair removal creme because my psoriasis will flare up even worse this razor is the only razor that I can use without tearing my legs up makes my skin feel smooth and so far I've had no knicks using this razor

• aduhhh By  aduhhh
    05.25.16

Honestly, I have been using this for about a month and a half now and the results are absolutely amazing. I won't have to go over the part where I shaved like 26 times just to get it smooth. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. But, the price of the cartridges on the razor are so expensive.