Schick Quattro for Women Razor Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.06.20

I love this razor, it's the only one I use. I love the close shave and the multiple blades. I also like that I only have to replace the blades and not the entire razor.

• Brandih318 By  Brandih318
    12.11.19

Removed hair on my legs easily and left my skin feeling smooth. Well worth the price.

• Jnd42611 By  Jnd42611
    08.12.19

Schick is slick!

Glides so easily and really close shaves for a smooth finish.

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

Not the product for me

I hated these razors. They were horrible right out of the box. I got major razor burn under my arms even with shaving cream. Total waste of money and will never purchase again

• Klgrannes By  Klgrannes
    12.09.18

Ouch

These cartridges are way to expensive and make my skin break out like crazy.

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

This razor is a little expensive to me but it worked really nice to my skin, I wish it was cheaper.

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

• renejoseph By  renejoseph
    09.28.18

High Quality

This is a great razor. It gives a close shave with no skin nicks. I love how it glides over the skin. The handle is easy to grasp and is comfortable to hold. Its a joy to use.

• emismi101281 By  emismi101281
    07.14.18

Schick Quattro Women's Razor Catridges

These catridges are great! They cut close and stay lubricated until it needs to be replaced which, for me, lasts about 2 months

• Alexny15 By  Alexny15
    06.13.18

Wow

Amazingly close shave, in love with this product, helps me get hard to reach places such as back of the knees whikle keeping a close shave

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Schick Quatro Blades

This razor left me hair free and silky smooth, bo razor bumps or cuts! Loved it!

• EOwens84 By  EOwens84
    09.06.17

Great value

While it's not my favorite razor, it does a nice job. The four blades make for a smooth shave, and the price makes it worth purchasing again and again.

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Razor review

I really like this razor. It doesn't give me razor burn. But, the refills are kind of expensive.

• jordanlynette By  jordanlynette
    02.21.17

Amazing Razor!

My go-to razor! I've used it since is 14, and I have no plans to change brands anytime soon!

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Just not worth it!

The blades in this razor are a complete waste of money! If you enjoy changing the blades after every shave this is the product for you! Women's razors never seem to last as long as men and they are usually double the cost, especially when you need to buy the refill blades.