Schick Intuition Plus Razor | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

These have been my go-to razors for years. As long as you shake the water out of the razor and put the cap back on the bar will last for a long time!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    03.11.16

I have no clue where the good ratings come from for these. There are huge flaws in the design. These are all the cons: -When you originally use the razor it has a huge chunk of solid lotion surrounding the razor, which actually gets in the way of shaving. I had to go over the same spots repeatedly because huge areas were missed. - The lotion disintegrates TOO fast, which makes too much slipperiness- I almost cut myself numerous times because the razor was sliding all over the place (and we all know what happens when a razor is moved sideways or at an angle instead of up and down- ouch!) -You can't get the hair out of it because you can't tap the razor or it falls off (it's very flimsy), and running it under water washes away a ton of the lotion (which seems like a complete waste since these razors are REALLY pricey!) - Once the lotion part wears down about halfway (which is during the FIRST use for me! Again- these are far too expensive to have them only work for TWO shaves!), then the razor starts skipping. And the hard plastic part starts irritating your skin and hurting where it's rubbing, which feels like it's the sharp razor hitting you and like you're about to cut yourself (again)! - The holder is very cheap and rickety. It's hard to get the razor to sit right- same with the cover. - The plastic part under the lotion part is very wobbly and again, cheap feeling. - The lotion only lasts about 2 uses for me. Then I have to replace it because without the lotion it's really rough to use. Most razors can be used without shave gel no problem. After the lotion is gone, these can't.

• littleneko By  littleneko
    06.22.18

Not the razor for me

I bought this razor a few months ago. I like the fact that it can go back and forth, however, it means no difference since it doesn't shave well for me! I rather use my Venus razor. It works much better on the first pass. I have been disappointed by this product:(

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    09.27.17

Very convenient. I like to use these when I'm rushed for time and need to shave.

• chula80 By  chula80
    09.27.17

Best shaving razor ever!!

I have been using intuition since it came out. It's my favorite item for on the go or when I travel. It keeps my legs smooth and shiny. It doesn't cut or give me bumps. I love that it has a soap bar to shave easily when youre not in the shower. I love it so much😍😎

• julierae By  julierae

Been using for years

I've been using this razor for as long as I can remember. In fact, I need to stock up on refills as my last one is in the holder now. It glides smoothly on my skin. Removes the hair easily and, unless I'm rushing and not paying attention, without nicks and cuts.

• Cosmo2017 By  Cosmo2017
    01.23.17

Intuition razor

I love these razors because they save on shaving cream and get my legs super smooth!

• Jess_lynn By  Jess_lynn
    09.13.16

Love love love

Love this razor! It's extremely convenient when you are in a hurry yet still provides a smoothe shave like no other! The only downfall is that when you love it so much, you decide to shave your entire body, the lubricant doesn't last long :)

• KIRAP1985 By  KIRAP1985
    09.04.16

This was by far my favorite shaver. But it's a little pricey for blades which lately has caused me to go between this and disposable razors.

• mommythree3 By  mommythree3
    08.22.16

Amazing smooth shave

This is my absolute favorite razor. I do not recommend for bikini line but for underarms and legs this razor works magic. Just wet it and start shaving for a smooth gliding shave with no extra shave gel or cream, easy as pie.

• Airdog1219 By  Airdog1219
    07.06.16

Intuition

I did not like this razor! Seemed like the "shave cream" always breaks off in the middle of shaving causing scratches and cuts to skin

• lilliannj13 By  lilliannj13
    07.05.16

hmm.... not sure about this product

love! but i have only been using a week and the shave gel around the blade is almost gone... seems like it is a waste to throw the entire razor away...