Schick Intuition Plus Razor Review | SheSpeaks

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    10.10.20

Smooth shaving.

I switched many years ago and won't use any other bladed razor. This is the best for preventing nicks. The skin conditioning bar is the trick!

• mcombs By  mcombs
    07.02.20

Amazing shave with fewer steps

I love this razor. The soap like bar that surrounds the razor eliminates the need to use a shaving cream or a soap or whatever you choose to use when you are shaving. For me it just makes life simpler and that is what shaving should already be about in my opinion. I've been using this razor since it came out years ago and it is still my favorite. This razor can be found at any Walmart, Target, grocery store or drug store. It is available at any mainstream store. I would highly recommend this razor to anyone that lives a life on the go &/or rarely has time to do anything extra for themselves. This razor just has already created a platform that will allow you to add a few extra minutes to your life. That can at times feel like days to some

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Made shaving so easy

All I used when I was younger! But not flexible and didn't last long.

• Tmcgill By  Tmcgill
    06.05.20

Very much worth it!

I have been purchasing these since they came out and I have never thought to use anything else! Love them!

• kmsmith86 By  kmsmith86
    01.08.20

Great for shaving in a hurry!

I love these for shaving in a hurry, legs/underarms. Sometimes I miss spots around my knees due to the bar around it. Other than that, the work great.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Problem solved

I always got razor burn with other razor not with this product easier quicker I love that it comes with built in soap easy no slip handle if your sick of your old razor then look no further you've come to the right place

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Problem solved

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    07.22.18

No Razor bump

For the gals the get easy razor bumps/ and burns.. This is for you. pricey but definately worth it! Every razor I've ever used I used to get razor bumps, Never with the intuition!

• littleneko By  littleneko
    06.22.18

Not the razor for me

I bought this razor a few months ago. I like the fact that it can go back and forth, however, it means no difference since it doesn't shave well for me! I rather use my Venus razor. It works much better on the first pass. I have been disappointed by this product:(

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    09.27.17

Very convenient. I like to use these when I'm rushed for time and need to shave.

• chula80 By  chula80
    09.27.17

Best shaving razor ever!!

I have been using intuition since it came out. It's my favorite item for on the go or when I travel. It keeps my legs smooth and shiny. It doesn't cut or give me bumps. I love that it has a soap bar to shave easily when youre not in the shower. I love it so much😍😎

• julierae By  julierae

Been using for years

I've been using this razor for as long as I can remember. In fact, I need to stock up on refills as my last one is in the holder now. It glides smoothly on my skin. Removes the hair easily and, unless I'm rushing and not paying attention, without nicks and cuts.

• Cosmo2017 By  Cosmo2017
    01.23.17

Intuition razor

I love these razors because they save on shaving cream and get my legs super smooth!

• Jess_lynn By  Jess_lynn
    09.13.16

Love love love

Love this razor! It's extremely convenient when you are in a hurry yet still provides a smoothe shave like no other! The only downfall is that when you love it so much, you decide to shave your entire body, the lubricant doesn't last long :)

• KIRAP1985 By  KIRAP1985
    09.04.16

This was by far my favorite shaver. But it's a little pricey for blades which lately has caused me to go between this and disposable razors.