Schick Intuition Plus Razor | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

These have been my go-to razors for years. As long as you shake the water out of the razor and put the cap back on the bar will last for a long time!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    03.11.16

I have no clue where the good ratings come from for these. There are huge flaws in the design. These are all the cons: -When you originally use the razor it has a huge chunk of solid lotion surrounding the razor, which actually gets in the way of shaving. I had to go over the same spots repeatedly because huge areas were missed. - The lotion disintegrates TOO fast, which makes too much slipperiness- I almost cut myself numerous times because the razor was sliding all over the place (and we all know what happens when a razor is moved sideways or at an angle instead of up and down- ouch!) -You can't get the hair out of it because you can't tap the razor or it falls off (it's very flimsy), and running it under water washes away a ton of the lotion (which seems like a complete waste since these razors are REALLY pricey!) - Once the lotion part wears down about halfway (which is during the FIRST use for me! Again- these are far too expensive to have them only work for TWO shaves!), then the razor starts skipping. And the hard plastic part starts irritating your skin and hurting where it's rubbing, which feels like it's the sharp razor hitting you and like you're about to cut yourself (again)! - The holder is very cheap and rickety. It's hard to get the razor to sit right- same with the cover. - The plastic part under the lotion part is very wobbly and again, cheap feeling. - The lotion only lasts about 2 uses for me. Then I have to replace it because without the lotion it's really rough to use. Most razors can be used without shave gel no problem. After the lotion is gone, these can't.

• mcombs By  mcombs
    07.02.20

Amazing shave with fewer steps

I love this razor. The soap like bar that surrounds the razor eliminates the need to use a shaving cream or a soap or whatever you choose to use when you are shaving. For me it just makes life simpler and that is what shaving should already be about in my opinion. I've been using this razor since it came out years ago and it is still my favorite. This razor can be found at any Walmart, Target, grocery store or drug store. It is available at any mainstream store. I would highly recommend this razor to anyone that lives a life on the go &/or rarely has time to do anything extra for themselves. This razor just has already created a platform that will allow you to add a few extra minutes to your life. That can at times feel like days to some

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Made shaving so easy

All I used when I was younger! But not flexible and didn't last long.

• Tmcgill By  Tmcgill
    06.05.20

Very much worth it!

I have been purchasing these since they came out and I have never thought to use anything else! Love them!

• kmsmith86 By  kmsmith86
    01.08.20

Great for shaving in a hurry!

I love these for shaving in a hurry, legs/underarms. Sometimes I miss spots around my knees due to the bar around it. Other than that, the work great.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Problem solved

I always got razor burn with other razor not with this product easier quicker I love that it comes with built in soap easy no slip handle if your sick of your old razor then look no further you've come to the right place

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Problem solved

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    07.22.18

No Razor bump

For the gals the get easy razor bumps/ and burns.. This is for you. pricey but definately worth it! Every razor I've ever used I used to get razor bumps, Never with the intuition!

• littleneko By  littleneko
    06.22.18

Not the razor for me

I bought this razor a few months ago. I like the fact that it can go back and forth, however, it means no difference since it doesn't shave well for me! I rather use my Venus razor. It works much better on the first pass. I have been disappointed by this product:(

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    09.27.17

Very convenient. I like to use these when I'm rushed for time and need to shave.

• chula80 By  chula80
    09.27.17

Best shaving razor ever!!

I have been using intuition since it came out. It's my favorite item for on the go or when I travel. It keeps my legs smooth and shiny. It doesn't cut or give me bumps. I love that it has a soap bar to shave easily when youre not in the shower. I love it so much😍😎