Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review | SheSpeaks

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    03.17.20

Schick Hydro Silk Razor

It does the job and makes my legs nice and smooth.

• BrandyMachell By  BrandyMachell
    01.02.20

Love this

This razor is absolutely amazing to use. I didn't have any Knicks or cuts after using it.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

I would buy this in bulk

I absolutely adore this product best razor hands down gives a nice smooth shave I was pleasant surprised that it worked as good as a men's razor

• Herfun1986 By  Herfun1986
    12.13.18

Razor products

I've used this product repeatedly lasts longer than most razors is a good quality as a sharper men's blade would buy it again fantastic product durable

• Natalie_zimmerman By  Natalie_zimmerman
    12.11.18

I love this razor it?s amazing I would recommend to anyone

• honesty94 By  honesty94
    10.14.18

Wasnt the most "smoothest" glide

I have a few nicks and cuts but it got the job done! My skin is dry so i'm guessing that could have been the problem..just keep in mind, no two bodies are alike!

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    10.13.18

Loved how smooth my legs are and shaves so smoothly around my knees where I have the hardest time shaving. The razor was very comfortable to handle and hold. My legs were very smooth afterwards. Bottom line, for disposable razors, these are awesome! The price is good and the razor works great. I will continue using this until I find something better and cheaper :)

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This is a great razor. It is great if you have sensitive skin. It gives you a close shave for soft and silky legs!

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

I love thee razors ! So smooth to use and also leaves the skin smooth!

• Honora529 By  Honora529
    11.15.15

I've been using this razor for several years now. I love it. I get such a smooth shave with no nicks or bumps and I generally feel human again, not like the Sasquatch I usually do after a bad shave...

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

Good razor but doesn't last very long. The blades get gooey from the built in moisturizer.

• maowens By  maowens
    08.18.15

Great razors! Cuts the hair close to the leg and left my legs feeling so soft and smooth!

• stephkay By  stephkay
    08.13.15

Purchased this product while out of town on a getaway to a water park. I used it as well as two of my daughters with no complaints. This product will not let you down. It glides with a smooth finish and we will be purchasing this item on our next shopping trip.

• pgnursingirl2011 By  pgnursingirl2011
    07.12.15

This is a very decent razor, it is not the worst in the world, but there are definitely products i like a lot better.

• Maddym324 By  Maddym324
    07.04.15

This razor is amazing when it's brand new. It glides on well and avoids cuts and nicks. It shaves without causing bumps and irritation. However, when the soapy stuff on the outside disappears, it starts to pull and hurt. Plus the blade rusts easily. Overall good razor