Schick Hydro Silk Razor

Schick Hydro Silk Razor

4.4
              Rated #10 in Shaving & Hair Removal
123 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Shaving This is one of the user friendly razor it doesn?t leaves any cut and it?s giver you a smother finish .. just lover the product

Worth the Try Schick isnt really a brand I think of much when it comes to womens razors. But this razor I wasn't expecting much from but she wowed! The Schick Hydro Silk Razor gave me a fantastic shave with no nicks or cuts! Worth a try!

Schick Hydro Silk Razor It does the job and makes my legs nice and smooth.

Love this This razor is absolutely amazing to use. I didn't have any Knicks or cuts after using it.

I would buy this in bulk I absolutely adore this product best razor hands down gives a nice smooth shave I was pleasant surprised that it worked as good as a men's razor

Razor products I've used this product repeatedly lasts longer than most razors is a good quality as a sharper men's blade would buy it again fantastic product durable

I love this razor it?s amazing I would recommend to anyone

Wasnt the most "smoothest" glide I have a few nicks and cuts but it got the job done! My skin is dry so i'm guessing that could have been the problem..just keep in mind, no two bodies are alike!

Loved how smooth my legs are and shaves so smoothly around my knees where I have the hardest time shaving. The razor was very comfortable to handle and hold. My legs were very smooth afterwards. Bottom line, for disposable razors, these are awesome! The price is good and the razor works great. I will continue using this until I find something better and cheaper :)

This is a great razor. It is great if you have sensitive skin. It gives you a close shave for soft and silky legs!

I love thee razors ! So smooth to use and also leaves the skin smooth!

I've been using this razor for several years now. I love it. I get such a smooth shave with no nicks or bumps and I generally feel human again, not like the Sasquatch I usually do after a bad shave...

Good razor but doesn't last very long. The blades get gooey from the built in moisturizer.

Great razors! Cuts the hair close to the leg and left my legs feeling so soft and smooth!

Purchased this product while out of town on a getaway to a water park. I used it as well as two of my daughters with no complaints. This product will not let you down. It glides with a smooth finish and we will be purchasing this item on our next shopping trip.