Photo Source: https://eatwellenjoylife.com/sauteed-spinach-caramelized-mushrooms/
Sauteed Spinach with Mushrooms
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 serving
Simple side dish (especially with Thanksgiving Turkey) that will sure to please.
Bag of spinach
Tablespoons of olive oil
Lemon juice squeezed
Garlic cloves minced
Tablespoons of kosher salt
Cups of fresh mushrooms
Teaspoon of fresh pepper
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
2. Add the salt, lemon juice and garlic, and heat up.
3. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
4. Add the mushrooms and let it cook thoroughly.
5. Top off with fresh pepper and serve.
other recipes in side dishes
Use up those leftover grains with my pantry raid recipe for Naked Burrito Quinoa - no fill in trip to the grocery store required!
Caesar dressing is great--especially when it's fat free! Here's a light way to enjoy your favorite fresh vegetables in caesar dressing!