Photo Source: https://eatwellenjoylife.com/sauteed-spinach-caramelized-mushrooms/
Sauteed Spinach with Mushrooms
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 serving
Simple side dish (especially with Thanksgiving Turkey) that will sure to please.
Bag of spinach
Tablespoons of olive oil
Lemon juice squeezed
Garlic cloves minced
Tablespoons of kosher salt
Cups of fresh mushrooms
Teaspoon of fresh pepper
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
2. Add the salt, lemon juice and garlic, and heat up.
3. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
4. Add the mushrooms and let it cook thoroughly.
5. Top off with fresh pepper and serve.
I plan to try to tonight! It sounds amazing.
other recipes in side dishes
Any types of mushrooms work well here. Sear them in batches, without crowding in a hot skillet so that they will take on color without steaming.
Potato salad made with some grilled ingredients, and it further brings out the "Summer Flavor"-- delish and always a crowd pleaser
I mix these vegetables and wrap them in foil pouches and cook them on the grill