Photo Source: https://eatwellenjoylife.com/sauteed-spinach-caramelized-mushrooms/
Sauteed Spinach with Mushrooms
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 serving
Simple side dish (especially with Thanksgiving Turkey) that will sure to please.
Bag of spinach
Tablespoons of olive oil
Lemon juice squeezed
Garlic cloves minced
Tablespoons of kosher salt
Cups of fresh mushrooms
Teaspoon of fresh pepper
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
2. Add the salt, lemon juice and garlic, and heat up.
3. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
4. Add the mushrooms and let it cook thoroughly.
5. Top off with fresh pepper and serve.
I plan to try to tonight! It sounds amazing.
other recipes in side dishes
Cabbage you will beg for!
Tender squash, gooey cheese and onions make this a memorable side dish. Even the kids will love it. This is soo different than the regular squash casse…
So summer is here, why not try a twist on grilled corn? Here is my recipe for a kicked up version, it's tex mex roasted summertime corn. Here is my recip…