Sassy Scented Diaper Sacks | SheSpeaks

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

I love Sassy Sacks! They are great for when baby has a dirty diaper on the go! They have a nice baby powder scent that helps mask and trap the odor of the dirty diaper!

• PburgmomsalesMM By  PburgmomsalesMM
    01.29.16

I love these!! They are great for on the go and visiting relatives!!

• sara321 By  sara321
    06.25.14

Must have for the diaper bag. I still carry them with me while my 2 year-old is potty training just in case we have dirty clothes.

• gorda361 By  gorda361
    10.16.13

love this product used before but havent had a chance to buy again

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

One of my favorite diaperbag musts. I like these bags for the convience and small size. Its nice to have on hand for the those unexpected diaper changes on the road. The bag has a pleasant scent and keeps smelling that way after you put something not so pleasant smelling in it. This is a great product no matter where you are. I have also used these as a pet pickup bag as well when I didnt have anythng else to use and they hold up very well. Another use is for smelly wet clothing that maybe your child had an accident in, you just throw the clothes in and take them out and wash them when you get home so no smelly odors in the car ride home .

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

Love these!!!! When my 8 month old was born, we didn't have one of those diaper genies so we just put his dirty diapers in these. We never got around to buying a diaper genie because we don't need to! These sacks hold odor very well and come in handy to keep in the diaper bag to use when you are on the go.

• crys7881 By  crys7881
    05.24.11

Love these!! I keep them in the diaper bag for stinky diapers and they really keep the smell inside =) We have a Diaper Genie but I still but poopy diapers in these sacks for extra smell protection!!

• MissxKrystal By  MissxKrystal
    03.09.11

I got a sample of these when I had my first. Good idea and great to keep in your bag if your heading out and have to change a smelly diaper. They smell like baby powder.

• amieng29 By  amieng29
    01.19.11

These are just great! So nice to have in the diaper bag when you're out and need to put a dirty diaper or even dirty clothes in. They smell so good, too!

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

I always take these with us when we leave the house. These wonderful bags saved a full flight of passengers from having to smell a horrible diaper on a long 3 hour flight. You must buy these!