Sara Lee 45 Calories Delightful Bread | SheSpeaks

• imprexive By  imprexive
    09.25.16

Preferred

This bread has been very good. I use this. It is healthy, but here comes the price. It is little bit expensive than other bread brands. Otherwise, it is very good.

• IlanaSlightly By  IlanaSlightly
    07.11.16

Fat-shaming product

Low-calorie bread is not actually useful and often contains so much more sugar than normal bread.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this is the only whole wheat bread I use in my house

• sheann By  sheann
    08.20.15

I recently started to buy this bread. My husband doesn't liked that much but I loved . It's thin and has only 45 calories per slide, is perfect for people who is in diet but they can't stop eating bread like me.

• Melisa01 By  Melisa01
    08.19.15

Sara Lee bread is pretty good sometimes it is limited in my store but if you see it in your store give it a try it is a good textured bread and has a,good taste as,well

• Erinssaving By  Erinssaving
    07.22.14

I love this bread. It's light, but still substantial enough to be filling. Only 90 calories for 2 slices, which is the same as many sandwich thin brands. I use this bread exclusively. It's more pricey than other breads, but well worth it in my opinion. My favorite is the multi-grain, but they're all great! I love having a couple of pieces toasted with peanut butter or half an avocado. Yum!