Sandisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player Review | SheSpeaks

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

I used to have an ipod but I hated it! Itunes is horrible and their errors plus glitches got very annoying. So I found out about this product and I am thrilled and I can record, delete songs, and a bunch of other things that you can't do with an ipod.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.03.11

I got this for my brother and he loves it

• klokopville By  klokopville
    12.21.10

I bought 2 of these and they are great. They interface with Windows Media Player, so converting all of my CDs to MP3s and then uploading onto the clip was a piece of cake. I had stacks of CDs that were loaded onto a device about as big as a credit card. Sounds great with headphones and deals can be found everywhere on the Clip. My only complaint is the audio output volume level if you are going into a car stereo with MP3 player input or a bookshelf type system. The audi level is very low and requires turning the secondary device almost to full blast; which then causes audio distortion. For this reason I am giving 3 stars. Great for a personal player, but not for a room audio player. I would like to compare the audio output level to an iPod to see how they compare.

• honesty20002 By  honesty20002
    05.09.10

I purchased this mp3 player for two girls they love it. it holds so much music. I had to buy one for myself and their little brother who is six years old. This was indeed a great buy.

• yoshimi4free By  yoshimi4free
    01.29.10

yeah i have one of these and they're awesome! perfect for running....although i don't really run. i did once though...it was fun. i should go again...... :(

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

I bought my mom one of these for her birthday last year and she just loves it!! she is still kinda behind in her technology but it was very easier for her to figure out how to use it which helped alot!! :) For the price its very good! i also really like how small it is! She likes the clip because she uses when she takes our dogs for walks or when she walks on her lunch hour :)

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

Great MP3 player for the price. I love mine and feel like it's a great value.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.02.09

it's great to see reviews in here. I wanted to buy one of these little clip on MP3 players to replace my ipod shuffle 2nd generation for some time. really great to work out with and affordable price!

• May16Reader By  May16Reader
    05.29.09

I have a 4GB Sansaclip in black. It has great sound and I like the small size. Cons: the earbuds have great sound, but they tend to sometimes fall out of my ear. I tried buying a different kind, they fit great but the sound is tinny to me, I like the sound better from the earbuds that come with it, but they don't fit correctly. Any suggestions?

• mspoetry30 By  mspoetry30
    05.29.09

I dont have one yet but I want to buy one...

• kstitt23 By  kstitt23
    05.27.09

I bought one of theses as a Christmas gift and it turned out nicely! It's easy to use and affordable! I will agree though, if you buy this model, get the wall charger for it! It's much easier than charging it on the computer. A very good buy

• DownloadJunkie By  DownloadJunkie
    05.12.09

Update: If you can find it, your local Walmart has the 8GB Sansa clip (Black or Silver) on sale for $49. It is not listed on their website. This is a great bargain!

• craftymum61 By  craftymum61
    05.04.09

I have a lot of downloaded herbal courses that I like to listen to & take notes on while I'm waiting for my kids at school or other events. The Sansa Fuze offers easy to upload features and the controls are easy to use as well. The sound is excellent & the size is perfect. I also purchased the car charger at amazon which utilizes the usb cable & the wall charger option. Excellent choice Quality at an especially good price.

• leenayoung By  leenayoung
    04.15.09

i have 2 of these because they are very cute and i think that it was worth the money.... i like it better that the new shuffle that just came out.. its very light and its a clip on so i dont have to worry about any arm bands...

• blossom55 By  blossom55
    04.15.09

I bought one for my son after he broke his IPOD. It works well and much less expensive. He is very happy with it.