Sandisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player | SheSpeaks

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

I used to have an ipod but I hated it! Itunes is horrible and their errors plus glitches got very annoying. So I found out about this product and I am thrilled and I can record, delete songs, and a bunch of other things that you can't do with an ipod.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.03.11

I got this for my brother and he loves it

• klokopville By  klokopville
    12.21.10

I bought 2 of these and they are great. They interface with Windows Media Player, so converting all of my CDs to MP3s and then uploading onto the clip was a piece of cake. I had stacks of CDs that were loaded onto a device about as big as a credit card. Sounds great with headphones and deals can be found everywhere on the Clip. My only complaint is the audio output volume level if you are going into a car stereo with MP3 player input or a bookshelf type system. The audi level is very low and requires turning the secondary device almost to full blast; which then causes audio distortion. For this reason I am giving 3 stars. Great for a personal player, but not for a room audio player. I would like to compare the audio output level to an iPod to see how they compare.

• honesty20002 By  honesty20002
    05.09.10

I purchased this mp3 player for two girls they love it. it holds so much music. I had to buy one for myself and their little brother who is six years old. This was indeed a great buy.

• yoshimi4free By  yoshimi4free
    01.29.10

yeah i have one of these and they're awesome! perfect for running....although i don't really run. i did once though...it was fun. i should go again...... :(

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

I bought my mom one of these for her birthday last year and she just loves it!! she is still kinda behind in her technology but it was very easier for her to figure out how to use it which helped alot!! :) For the price its very good! i also really like how small it is! She likes the clip because she uses when she takes our dogs for walks or when she walks on her lunch hour :)

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

Great MP3 player for the price. I love mine and feel like it's a great value.

• Poefan By  Poefan
    06.02.09

I own a black Sansa Fuze and I am overall pleased with it. The only Con that I can really come up with is that the store where I purchased it had a limited color selection.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.02.09

it's great to see reviews in here. I wanted to buy one of these little clip on MP3 players to replace my ipod shuffle 2nd generation for some time. really great to work out with and affordable price!

• pajntaub By  pajntaub
    05.30.09

This mp3 player was awesome and very inexpensive though its capable of holding hundreds of songs. It is small and the clip makes it wonderful to use while jogging or doing other workouts.