Samy Fat Foam Hair Color | SheSpeaks

• cddmom By  cddmom
    12.06.12

Dried my hair out horribly. The color was not great.

• heyybrittany By  heyybrittany
    04.28.12

It's a good quality product and you get a lot for you money I think. The foam is nice, doesn't drip. Also has a pleasant smell. I find that in most drug stores they only have limited colors. Would buy if more colors were available.

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    10.28.11

I tried this for the first time last night. I am so excited over this produt!!! It worked great, especially at covering my gray hair. I just loved it! So easy to use, Once you add the foam to your hair it turns into like a gel. So cool and easy to use. Not messy at all (like anything you need to be careful). No drip if you take your time and use a little at a time. It is way better than that other foam hair color out there. This stuff is awesome, and the color i chose was perfect. I am so pleased with this hair color. Coloring my hair does not have to be a chore anymore. They also include unlike others a shampoo for you to shampoo your hair after rinsing the product out and then a conditioner. It also smells nice. Love, Love, Love it and just had to share!!!! Give it a try i am sure it won't disapoint. Diane :)