Samsung LN46A550 LCD 47 TV | SheSpeaks

• Nbdoll86 By  Nbdoll86
    05.15.16

5 star Samsung

I would love to own this tv becaues its large screen thay shows beautiful and clear images, and the sound consumes an entire room that sounds real nice.

• Jmhfy3 By  Jmhfy3
    11.20.15

Buying a tv can be so overwhelming with all of the different features and sizes and what not so when our tv went out I started doing my research and ended up purchasing this tv. It has great picture quality, good sound, it does everything I need/want it to do without all of the fancy little features that can get in the way.

• Barb1982 By  Barb1982
    10.02.11

In this digital world we live in, it's so nice to have good quality TV's that are inexpensive but will last for a long time. I have always been choosy with the brands I choose b/c I would rather spend money on something that I know will last for a long time than buy cheap ones that will only serve it's purpose for a couple of months or so.

• sashaa49 By  sashaa49
    05.11.11

i used to have a old school big screen 64' inch tv after so many years it broke and i recently got a samsung 47' inch samller but could not complain its great tv

• moldyoranges By  moldyoranges
    05.05.11

Love it!!!

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    04.13.11

I love the pictures on these T.V. they are great

• GrammyJ By  GrammyJ
    04.04.11

I have a friend who purchased this, and loves it. It was simple to install, and I enjoy the clarity and realness of the picture. Great product!!!

• thegirlfromtheghetto By  thegirlfromtheghetto
    03.31.11

I have the 40 inch Samsung tv and LOVE it. I can't even imagine how nice the 47 inch tv is!

• crystf10 By  crystf10
    06.04.10

would love to try a 47 inch tv...Samsungs are usually great tvs

• GanttsMom By  GanttsMom
    05.18.10

We have a Samsung LCD 52'' and 37'' and we absolutely love them!! We also bought the HDMI cable (a must if you are buying these tv's), they are a lot of money but if you are gonna spend that much on a tv you want the picture quality to be the best and these cables do this. But saying that I almost died when my husband told me the price for cables (about $100 per cable). The picture qualilty is great and we would recommend these tv to everyone!!