Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10 1 | SheSpeaks

• Dominiiku93 By  Dominiiku93
    04.08.17

Definitely a good investment!

This thing is more than something have fun with, it also helps me keep my life in order. i got to admit, if I didn't experiment with one for that one week, I wouldn't be wanting one now!

• CynJim By  CynJim
    07.23.15

I love the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 it is easy to use and gets the job done whatever it may be. It is easy multitasking between windows and also I love my feature of receiving my texts on it when I am using it. It is easy to use for my children as well.

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    06.25.15

I love this Samsung, it is so easy to use, I had a problem with charging I called Samsung no problems sent me a new one - not only that I forgot to take out my charger & micro card & believe it or not they taped it in the back of the Samsung.

• egpeach By  egpeach
    11.10.14

We LOVE our Galaxy tabs!!! I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as does my husband and two of my kids have the Galaxy tab 2 7.0. They are great for games, movies, and internet. Add a mini SD card for LOADS of storage. Very affordable, too.

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I love my tab. I have had it for over a year now and still works great. The memory fulls quickly so I just bought an sd card and had no problems.

• mom2jel By  mom2jel
    04.09.13

I purchased a refurbished model and wasn't expecting much, just an upgrade over my Nook Color. WOW - I absolutely *love* my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2!! It's fast, doesn't bog down and freeze like other electronics. Apps are easy to install and will install automatically over wifi. I do not have a mobile data plan for this, I use the wi-fi only on this. I have saved my son's high school wifi account to my Galaxy Tab 2, and this will pick up the wireless outside the school when I'm waiting in the parking lot waiting to pick up my son - even though inside the school there are "dead" spots for the wireless with my other electronics, my Galaxy Tab 2 always stays connected.