Samsung Galaxy S 4G | SheSpeaks

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

Samsung has the best product by far.

• danadrogers9 By  danadrogers9
    12.10.14

This is my work phone. So far it holds a charge much better than the s3. I like the features and prefer the android operating system.

• rkayem By  rkayem
    09.03.14

Love my Galaxy..had an iPhone ans ir just doesn't compare to my Galaxy

• tessie1261 By  tessie1261
    05.04.14

I am in the process of searching for a new phone and service provider. I would like to try this phone.

• Donnacif By  Donnacif
    01.18.12

I really like this phone a lot! Not sure if I would because of the size but that didn't bother me at all. Love the ease of the apps and so many free ones. ( More than apple) Pictures are crystal clear and easy to transfer. I don't need all the bells and whistles but I really would recommend this phone to anyone.

• summertime_cutie By  summertime_cutie
    12.02.11

I received this phone as a gift from my boyfriend. My Previous phone was having some issues (Blackberry Curve) and I wanted to update to a newer touch screen phone. I've had this phone for about 2 months now and have not had any issues with it. It takes amazing pictures and videos, there are a ton of free applications, I haven't "dropped" any calls and the it is very user friendly.

• IdahoCrystal By  IdahoCrystal
    10.26.11

Love, Love, Love this device! I bought it for my small craft business so I could accept credit cards at craft fairs and farmers markets with Square - it's tripled my sales! The unlimited data package from T-Mobile was only $20 more per month than my talk only and it's paid for itself 5 times over with price checking apps and e-coupons! I saved $150 on a tool for my husband just by showing the lower price product I looked up on my phone to the cashier at a local home improvement store that does price matching. I can now keep track of and present coupons that I used to forget or lose. No more preferred customer tags clogging my keychain - There's an app for that too. I can also use my wireless connection when I'm at home so I don't have to worry about data capping. I can manage my Etsy shop and social apps from anywhere and watch movies and favorite shows on Netfilx when I travel! Get this - My husband calls me so I can help him find places and get directions!

• avonseller By  avonseller
    09.27.11

I love this phone. It is really user friendly and I love the apps you can get. Has a much better picture quality than the iphone.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.19.11

Before upgrading to the Cliq2 I had this phone and I liked it alot. Could have been better but it was a pretty easy phone to operate

• menamhayes By  menamhayes
    05.07.11

my friends has this phone and im completely jealous i would love to try this phone