Samsung Alias Cell Phone | SheSpeaks

09.18.13

nothing like a upgrade

• shellymchl By  shellymchl
    06.05.13

Great Phone! I had it before I upgraded and was very happy with it.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

I gave my daughter this when I upgraded to my droid. Honestly? There for awhile I wanted my alias back lol. Great phone, easy to use and nothing I hated about it. It did me good. My daughter loves it too

• m000m000 By  m000m000
    07.21.10

I have this phone and overall like it. All my friends LOVE it! It works great and is very easy to use. It takes nice pictures and videos and texting is fun, easy and very fast.

• mounee By  mounee
    09.05.09

I loved my Verizon RAZR but txting was a hassle. I finally decided to get a phone with a qwerty keyboard. I chose Samsung's ALIAS, its feature set is well-stocked and its overall performance for calls, video, and music is satisfying. The e-link keypad morphs to a qwerty keyboard when opened with no overcrowding. Cycling through to other symbols at just a touch of a button. mail in rebate $50.