Salt Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

so cool

this movie was action packed from beginning to end, it really drew you in from the very beginning and it never let you go, it was so well done.

• Mom1986 By  Mom1986
    07.14.19

Yay

Angelina Jolie was stunning in this movie it kept me guessing from beginning to end heart pounding spy thriller great for those whi enjoy james bond

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

OH MY GOD!!!! WORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW GOOD THIS MOVIE IS!!!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT movie! DH refused to see this, so I went without him and I LOVED it, bought it, and he LOVES it too! What an exciting movie!

• ar8boss By  ar8boss
    02.14.15

Great cast, great story line great directing. I movie everyone should watch. specially if you are into action movies. This one is full of thrill and surprises.

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.05.14

I truly thought this movie was going to be boring and not something I was interested in but within the first 20 mins I couldn't stop watching it and had to tell my little ones to hush so I could hear it ha! I love how this actually has a twist at the end that I didn't see coming! I'm a sucker for twists so I can usually spot them a mile away but this movie really had me guessing until the very end!

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

A great movie with wonderful acting. Love Angelina Jolie in this movie. Heard somewhere this was supposed to have a male lead. I don't think this would have worked with a male lead.

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

Great adventure movie keeps you on the edge of your seat guessing what will happen next. Fantastic actors/actresses made the movie extremely believable.

• y4smeen By  y4smeen
    01.31.13

This movie is filled with thrill and adventure. Angelina Jolie is so genuine in the way she acts. You'll be at the edge of your seat, rooting for her.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

i think angelina can play so many different roles..always enjoy her action films..

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

After all the bad reviews I was worried, but it really was a good movie. I really like Angelina Jolie in it and liked all the action scenes.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Very unexpected moments in this movie. It was filled with action and kept you on the edge of your seat.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.12.11

I thought this movie was great, much better than expected. It was full of twists & turns and great action. Angelina Jolie was fantastic, this role was perfect for her.