Sally Hansen Nail Effects Real Nail Polish Strips | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    06.08.12

My daughter love this. She is a girly girl. Always putiing on nailpolishes . This is easy and last couple of days, wihtout chipping and looks great. Saving money on mani. Sally Hansen a great brand.

• Madsch08 Madsch08
    12.18.12

Not quick, or easy in my opinion. Looks cheap and makes a mess with all the trimmings from the peelings. Other people seem to love them for their quick-dry nature, doesnt do it for me. between time consumption and frustration, I'd rather pay my manicurist.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.23.15

I really don't like these! They are cheap looking and not very easy to put on due to the fact every bodies nails are different.

• jekajeka8 By  jekajeka8
    12.19.15

I have tried just about every brand of nail stickies out there and these are my go-to. They are easy to apply and last for over a week.

• Resq-Mom By  Resq-Mom
    11.12.15

not my style. Plus too much work. I get too impatient to quickly for something like this! But for the young folks its probably great.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

It's great for three days, and then it's ruined. The designs are great, but the not the lasting power

• Kass730 By  Kass730
    08.16.15

These strips are nice, although I prefer regular nail polish. I think the advantage (at least for me) is not having to worry about getting nail polish on my skin and not being able to get it off. It apply's even and doesn't look messy.

• Sami2015 By  Sami2015
    07.31.15

Worked very well on my nails. Lasted over a week and didn't chip! Just MAKE SURE to apply nail polish remover before applying the strips. Follow the directions and you will have no problem.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.08.15

ok product but would not buy again.

• Kcove27 By  Kcove27
    01.02.15

Heck of a lot of work to get on to my nails ad they never last more than a day or two on my hands. They seem to come up at the tip, making it almost impossible to use nails for things (opening soda can, scratching labels off of things). Not a fan.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I like this . It's quick and easy to apply .

• taina27pr By  taina27pr
    01.01.15

Love this product, my daughters and I have nail nights every other night and my youngest bought these to try out one night because of the cool designs, let me tell you it was so so easy too apply and its remarkable how long they last. Just wish the price wasn't that high.