Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat | SheSpeaks

• bgummert22 By  bgummert22
    03.03.18

Long Lasting

I really love this top coat!! This works well with any other nail polish brand, but used in conjunction with Sally Hansen's gel nail colors is best. I have a desk job that requires a lot of typing and this keeps my nails looking fresh all week! I also do a lot of dishes by hand without this polish chipping or flaking like others I have tried. Thank you Sally Hansen for a wonderful product!!

• Emilyfuhr By  Emilyfuhr
    03.02.16

Love it! It really does last much longer than regular nail polish without the expense of real gel polish. With the job I work, I never wore nail polish unless I got them professionally done because it would only last one day if I was lucky! With the sally Hansen miracle gel I kept my nail polish on just over a week! Well worth the 2 extra dollars you might spend on it.

• Ivyg123 By  Ivyg123
    10.09.14

Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel- The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. I have spent lots of money on gel manicures. They look great, but the process can be time consuming. Also, the "soaking" removal process is a pain. It was also very damaging to my nails. Enter Sally Hansen's new Miracle Gel. It is heaven sent. Applies easily in two steps. The colors are vibrant and the SHINE! Whoa, the SHINE! Easy removal, comes off like regular nail polish with just some polish remover. It lasts a very long time. I have had it on for two weeks now with very minimal chipping. That is HUGE in my book! Just make sure you apply it properly to optimize the products performance. Prep those nails properly girls and SEAL THOSE TIPS! I don't wear gloves to wash dishes or clean and this polish really stands up to my abuse. I love this product. Currently loving the Tidal Wave, Hydro Electric and Pink Tank Colors... in that order. I REALLY, REALLY love this product, it is saving my nails, saving me time and a whole lot of cash. What more can a girl ask for? This is a must try. What are you waiting for? Go try Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Polish and top coat NOW!!! :0)