Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color | SheSpeaks

• QueenOfPlastic QueenOfPlastic
    04.21.15

Absolutely love this stuff! I used the Miracle Gel polish and top coat. My job involves pulling files that are squeezed tightly into shelves. I am always damaging my nails and hands. I spent the weekend using my hands to dig in the dirt for some spring planting. Yet, after all of this and 11 days later this polish has not chipped or cracked. I used the Shock Wave pink color and I can't wait to try the other colors.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Favorite Brand!

This is my all time favorite brand of nail polish. Most other brands chip within a day or two but I can keep this polish on for a week and a half before I take it off and redo my nails!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.21.17

Marvelous Manicure

I love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel! In just 2 steps I am able to have a gel manicure! It lasts up to 14 days and doesn?t chip! I don?t need to have a UV light for it to dry either! I am able to have a salon quality manicure in the privacy of my home! Another fabulous product by a brand I know and trust!

• puremaverick By  puremaverick
    09.28.17

Running and Gunning

The color choices in this line are stunning. I am a run and gun sort of polisher, which means, I am standing up with my sandals on ready to run out the door and gun the gas peddle. The drying time is a little slow for my particular practice. Because of this ~smudging happens.

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    09.28.17

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color lasts!

I absolutely LOVE this polish/gel!!! Its quick and easy, and it dries incredibly fast! I actually had my last gel polish last 4 weeks! Its so nice to finally have a great item that actually does what it claims! I highly recommend Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color for anyone that wants a great polish/gel that's easy and lasts a long time!

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    08.09.17

The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel that I tried was the Miracle Gel Birthday Suit and Top Coat. When I applied the two coats as recommended, this color wouldn't cover my nails and I decided to use three coats in my second try. Next, was the Top coat and that works great. Fast drying and left my nails looking shiny and smooth.

• Gwenmoran By  Gwenmoran
    04.23.17

This nail polish isn't actually gel nail polish- stays on for about 3 days without chipping, but very vibrant colors.

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

Ok

This bail polish is ok it peals kind of early but the color is very nice

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Lots of colors!

Love the large selection of colors. The polish dries fast. It stays on about 4 days before chipping.

• Shazolmar By  Shazolmar
    08.09.16

It's good because it doesn't chip so easily but it takes too long to dry

• tipsytraveler06 By  tipsytraveler06
    08.09.16

I am a nail tech and have tried numerous no light gel polishes. This does give you a shine like typical gel polishes. It lasted about 4 or 5 days before chipping.