Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• Lacielynne By  Lacielynne
    06.22.15

I was able to perform the magnetic part pretty easily with not huge problems. But the color choices aren't great!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.08.15

just looks awkward on my nails. would prefer to color a plain polish, and if I'm going for something different, would go to a salon. This looks messy

• mgsande By  mgsande
    04.12.15

It's a bit tricky to use if you've never applied this kind of polish on before, though I was never the best at painting my own nails, I always mess it up somehow haha. My best friend used it and it looks awesome on her. Giving it five stars even though it wasn't the best product for me(which is my fault, can't do nail polish myself out guess) because my friend used it and loved it, plus it looks dope as hell on her :-)

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I had tried a couple of different magnetic nail polishes,none of them worked. I got two for my birthday and these are the first ones that worked! I really liked them but you have to have patience !

• Racher4 By  Racher4
    11.05.13

Beautiful colors but could never get the magnet design to work

• KitKat42191 By  KitKat42191
    09.17.13

The nail polish did not have a lot of the metal pigments which causes the designs with the magnet compared to some of the other magnetic nail polish I have tried. It could also be that the magnet was not strong enough to draw out the pigments. Even with a top coat and base coat on it only lasted on my nails for about a week since I use my hands a lot at work but I suspect that if you don't use your hands a lot it would stay on longer.

• khd023 By  khd023
    09.12.13

I love the effect that this polish gives. My only problem with it is that it can sometimes be hard to hold the small magnet over your nail without getting it in the polish, which requires a new coat and the process to be repeated all over again. The magnetic effect doesn't always come out looking good, and you can't put a top coat on because it ruins the effect, but overall this is a cool nail polish if you're looking for a cool new effect to try out.

• Babyruth543 By  Babyruth543
    07.14.13

It was okay. It was not really magnetic but the nail polish came on great and it looks super cute!

• SierraC By  SierraC
    06.02.13

So cool!

• loveyhowell27 By  loveyhowell27
    05.01.13

this can be cumbersome to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, its really fun to switch up your colors all the time!