Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color Review | SheSpeaks

• Sarahedan By  Sarahedan
    05.24.21

Great color, great price

This brand offers a great variety of colors at an even better price. I love this color specifically, so classic and elegant looking. My only cons are that the wide brush can be difficult to use for smaller nails and the polish seems to start clumping and getting glob like after 4-5 uses. However, at the price point, it still gets its money?s worth and there may be a way around this that I just don?t know about yet.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    05.22.21

Love the quick dry

Love this brand always applies smoothly and the quick dry is the best part. I always think my polish is dry and end up smudging one nail to the point of no return never have I had this happen from this brand.

• koolklawz By  koolklawz
    05.21.21

Decent polish at a decent price...

I like the range of colors, and the price is decent, too. I?m not a fan of the wide brush. Many of these are thick, especially the creams, and make for decent stamping polish. Despite the name, their thickness does mean longer drying time.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    05.21.21

Meh

Tried these on a whim and I like the color options and they go on nicely. Not so instant dry as labeled, but adding another brand's quick brand top coat works great!

• Anahel By  Anahel
    05.20.21

LONG WEAR

Sally Hansen also has great products nice gloss and shine, but long wear is what I love, no chipping of the product. Recommending to someone depends on the wearing of the product and color along with their complexion

• WitchDust By  WitchDust
    05.17.21

Love the coverage!

Decided to paint my nails right before bedtime so I grabbed my new nude polish I recently purchased. I'm using #203 "Buff & Tumble". I shook it well but still thought " Oh man this is kind of thick going on!" However I was pleasantly surprised after it dried at the very decent coverage of just one coat. Honestly I didn't even realize that this was an *insta dri* product until I was done. It did take a couple minutes to dry but I'm in the very humid South in TN. I LOVE this neutral shade & will add a second coat in the morning & probably a top coat after reading everyone else's comments about chipping if you don't do so. The only 2 negatives to me was the design of the bottle as I feel it's prone to tipping & the brush itself seems a bit cheap & poorly designed making it a bit difficult to be precise. *Photo shows only 1 Coat*

• englishprof By  englishprof
    03.12.21

Pretty But Chippy

This nail polish is super convenient, but I don't find that it lasts long. I'm someone who doesn't always want to get salon gels, but I sure wish I could replicate that at home :). The shades are nice, but don't plan for long term wear with this product.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.11.20

Dries quickly

This nail polish dries quicker than other brands I use, but it still took awhile. Maybe the coat that I applied was too thick. ??? Great colors too.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color has nice colors to choose from and they are easy to apply. I love that they dry so fast so I can move on to other things.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    06.05.20

Dries quick

Easy to put on, dries fast but doesn?t last very long on my nails.

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    06.05.20

Great

Brush has great coverage and love the extensive colors.

• KatCorner By  KatCorner
    09.07.19

Perfect every time!!!

I've used Sally Hansen all my life and Insta-Dri is the best. Base, 2 coats, Insta-Dri top coat, lasts me 2 weeks!!!!

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Walk away sister, and look for something better

Needed a nail polish that would last and so I tried this one, wrong choice! At first, the polish was great, went on my nails well and stayed for a fair amount of time, all things considered. However, after using this polish for a month, I've noticed that the polish has become clumpy and no longer goes on smoothly. Want a polish for a one time use? This is the one for you. Want a polish to collect? Walk away sister, and look for something better, you deserve better.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.11.19

Pretty Polish

I love that Sally Hansen Insta Dri 3 in 1 nail polish dries in 60 seconds! It has a base coat and top coat in 1 step! It doesn't chip either! They have 48 shades to pick from!

• Csmith1221 By  Csmith1221
    07.31.18

LOVE THIS!

I love this for a mom on the go, add a clear top and you are good to go!