Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color Review | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.11.20

Dries quickly

This nail polish dries quicker than other brands I use, but it still took awhile. Maybe the coat that I applied was too thick. ??? Great colors too.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color has nice colors to choose from and they are easy to apply. I love that they dry so fast so I can move on to other things.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    06.05.20

Dries quick

Easy to put on, dries fast but doesn?t last very long on my nails.

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    06.05.20

Great

Brush has great coverage and love the extensive colors.

• KatCorner By  KatCorner
    09.07.19

Perfect every time!!!

I've used Sally Hansen all my life and Insta-Dri is the best. Base, 2 coats, Insta-Dri top coat, lasts me 2 weeks!!!!

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Walk away sister, and look for something better

Needed a nail polish that would last and so I tried this one, wrong choice! At first, the polish was great, went on my nails well and stayed for a fair amount of time, all things considered. However, after using this polish for a month, I've noticed that the polish has become clumpy and no longer goes on smoothly. Want a polish for a one time use? This is the one for you. Want a polish to collect? Walk away sister, and look for something better, you deserve better.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.11.19

Pretty Polish

I love that Sally Hansen Insta Dri 3 in 1 nail polish dries in 60 seconds! It has a base coat and top coat in 1 step! It doesn't chip either! They have 48 shades to pick from!

• Csmith1221 By  Csmith1221
    07.31.18

LOVE THIS!

I love this for a mom on the go, add a clear top and you are good to go!

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Dries super quickly

I really like this now polish it really does dry fast and it goes on nice and smooth. I tried this product for free from a testing website and loved it. #HomeTesterClub

• justme0419 By  justme0419
    05.30.18

Great stuff.

I'm currently wearing this polish in the shade "Petal to the metal" and I LOVE it! The color is super feminine, and shiny. It really does dry in a snap, and seems to be holding up well. I'm on day 4 with zero chips.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    05.30.18

Awesome polish

I recently purchased Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in a beautiful coral color. It seems very messy and thick, gloppy at first but it dried beautifully and looked so pretty. Lasted days without chipping, a major plus!

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

Great for on the go, and amazing color payoff!

I love this polish--for about 3 days. I've only worn it once so far, and I love how fast it dries, the color payoff, and the brush. I got the color Expresso which is a lovely purpley-pink shade, and it looks amazing even with only one coat. However, if you do only put on one coat and don't put on a top coat, the tips of your nails will chip after about 2 days. With it drying as fast as it does, I don't mind re-painting my nails, but I'd consider picking up their Insta-Dri top coat, too. Still love how pigmented it is, and I'm going to keep using it; I'd hate to give up this color just over some chipping!

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    04.05.18

Long Wearing But Not Fast Drying

I tried the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color ins Make It Snappy! I painted my nails Sunday night, and as of Thursday afternoon my nails have no chips and only a little wear at the tips of my nails. I didn't feel that this nail polish dried faster than other nail polishes, but this is long lasting. I, also, like that the base coat, color, and topcoat are all in one, so that does save time.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Chips Easily

This product really does dry quickly and is great if you are in a pinch and need something last minute, but it does chip after a day or so and is not great for long-term wear

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Love love love

Love love 💘 love this polish I'm always on the go with little ones so it's hard for me to sit still very long normally I can never paint my nails and expect them to look nice but with this I paint them and they are good to go with amazing coverage and colors