Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color - Nude Shimmer Review | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

One of the best companies High/Low end

Sally Hanson ROCKS!!!! GREAT quality great color and also products that deliver healing qualities to your nails.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

Mine was easy to paint on. It's just a light shimmery color so if you messed up you couldn't even tell ! I like it I only needed one coat.

• minne-lady By  minne-lady
    04.08.14

I really like this easy and no-fuss line. It stays on pretty well and does make my nails seem stronger.

• bubbles1121 By  bubbles1121
    01.31.14

I have several shades of this line of nail wear from Sally Hansen and have to admit, I love the shimmery ones specifically. I usually use a base coat, two layers of nail coat, and then top coat and I can keep my nails from chipping for about 10-14 days. Just remember to shake the bottles so they dont separate the layers.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

I love this polish it has a lot of frost I like for french manicure

• NancyKay4808 By  NancyKay4808
    10.31.12

During menopause my nails became paper thin and split all the time, I used this product constantly.

• m_a_n_d_y_w By  m_a_n_d_y_w
    10.31.12

Very pretty color and lasts long.

• jtiffaney By  jtiffaney
    08.23.12

I have bought a few of these an im not so pleased with them they get kinda oily

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.31.12

absolutely love this line from sally hansen! and i love this color as well. the polished do not chip easily, glides on flawlessly!

• jessicamezalove By  jessicamezalove
    02.15.12

this polish goes on great and lasts long.. love it

• simbalala By  simbalala
    12.06.11

I loive this Nail brand. It stays on and does not chip.

• cathygreenway By  cathygreenway
    10.26.11

This brand seems to last longer without chipping or cracking. I am satisfied with it and will continue to use it.

• crawford154 By  crawford154
    10.26.11

This is a great product! It is a very good color for most people. It does stay on for a long time. Definitely makes it worth buying!

• vanillasprinkles82 By  vanillasprinkles82
    10.18.11

This polish is such a beautiful, classy color! Suitable for any season. It is very long wearing and chip resistant.