Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs | SheSpeaks

10.29.13

I haven't had the best luck with spray tans. I always end up streaky:(

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.11.17

Good color if you blend very carefully. A little more effort than I care for.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

A good product

Ok you have to BLEND like crazy and work fast. But adds such a glow and a godsend to paler girls who live near the beach.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

This works wonderful! I use it not only on my legs but on my chest and arms when I feel too pale looking. I thought it would be a mess and hard to apply but it was very easy. It did not rub off on my clothes and stayed on all night. It was not sticky and it made my legs and entire body look absolutely vibrant.

• keepgoingkat By  keepgoingkat
    07.31.14

Wonderful for use as body makeup. Careful when wearing light colors it tends to stain.

• mercedesbunton By  mercedesbunton
    01.28.14

I LOVE this product because I have such uneven skin tone. I've been buying it for a couple of years now. My mother told me about it.

• HazelBeltran5 By  HazelBeltran5
    12.27.13

i really don't use this even though i buy it cause my skin color is already and i don't wanna look that tan.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I haven't had the best luck with spray tans. I always end up streaky:(

• ashleymay1989 By  ashleymay1989
    10.23.13

I've used this for years and recommended it to many friends. you have to know to exfoliate right before applying!!!! this isn't just for legs, I use it on my entire body. I find deep glow I believe its called is the best color. I think there's three colors. only downside is there is sparkles at first when you put it on. recently Sally Hansen came out with air brush legs in a lotion form which has no sparks, I prefer it.

• Jayme81 By  Jayme81
    04.19.13

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, sounds like a good idea and it is. Legs look so amazingly smooth. However, it transfers onto fabrics really easily. If you use this product you need to make sure your legs don't touch any type of fabric. I stayed at a hotel and used this and we ended up paying for the sheets that were stained with "makeup". Before heading to the hotel I was at the movies and then to dinner so you'd think by then this product would fully dry and not transfer on to anything. If you are planning on standing and then going home to shower before going to bed I would say go for otherwise don't bother. My vacation at that time went from fun to a little frustrating.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.07.12

I tried this product last summer and it was okay. It's a little tricky to apply you have to be careful you don't get runs and streaks.