Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow | SheSpeaks

• tiffanydanielle1989 By  tiffanydanielle1989
    02.16.16

cant stand the way this makeup feels on your skin...and its hard to remove!! VERY BAD

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I do not like this product. The shadow would not "get" onto my shadow brush. Also I kept dropping the container because it was so small. It may have been my fault that I kept dropping it but I wouldn't purchase again.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    09.15.15

These baked shadows are really nice, but too bring out their pigmentation i spray my brush with some setting spray from urban decay and then apply the shadow on.

• flemingtessie By  flemingtessie
    09.10.15

Not my favorite, the colors are so beautiful but it's so sheer it barely shows up.

• cjslagle By  cjslagle
    01.12.15

This product was ok. I bought it in a pinch and have never worn it since. Color fades very fast and is not dark or bright at all. Not worth what i paid for it.

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

This is a cheap eye shadow that you can use wet or dry. I thought they had a nice variety of very bright colors. I wasn't impressed with how long it lasted and it seemed to fade quickly in the crease.

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    06.14.14

I like my shades to show up darker and this seemed kind of light to me.

• emilycosto By  emilycosto
    06.13.14

Not crazy about this. I realize you lose some quality with such a low price, but it seems like there is very little color in this product and the color doesn't show that well and also looks cakey.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

Okay I brought this product wi a negative attitude, they were only 99 And sallys had a variety of colors so I thought I would try one. I got it in the shade "pink icing". I love this color so much! I find that it doesn't crease it makes me look awake and it doesn't look cheap! At first not a lot came of onto my brush because it is a baked shadow... But the more I used it the more it became pigmented on my lid. I loved it so much that I bought 3 more in the shades "ladylike lavender, money hungry, and a gorgeous brown bronze that doesn't have a name on it.

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

I bought some of these eyeshdows on a whim while shopping at Sally Beauty one day, not expecting much from them. I was pleasantly surprised! These eyeshadows are beautifully shimmery and metallic without looking cheap, and their pigmentation can be even more intense if you apply them wet. These are great products that top even some of the more high end baked eyeshadows that I've tried.