Safeway Eating Right Meals | SheSpeaks

• funnylady78 By  funnylady78
    10.05.15

Thought I just bought a few bad ones, wrong. These used to be made with quality chicken, etc. Now every one I buy (especially w/chicken) has chicken parts that should have been tossed out. Do they really think we won't notice. Mostly grizzle (sp?). So gross.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

Comparable to the national brand and at a good price.

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    11.19.12

Suprisingly palatable and satisfying

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    07.14.10

man i never go to safeway or vons, but i love this brand!! my mom happened to have a bunch she got froma friend, it was soo yummie!! love it!! i have the turky and vegitarian chili and it needed a bit of salt but it was soo yummie and the tomato sause/ pasta sause is soo soo great never actually had the frozed meals but the products i have had were great

• Moonbeam829 By  Moonbeam829
    07.06.09

Safeway owns Vons so you may find them there too. So far I LOVE the plain granola, and it's the only plain granola I can find. I like to add my own fresh extras, instead of getting dry and hard raisins or berries. The flavored water I didn't like but I haven't found any brand of flavored water I do like. I haven't tried any other of their foods.

• poley7 By  poley7
    06.23.09

These are great! I especially like the vegetarian masala one.

• kittyhardcore By  kittyhardcore
    06.23.09

These are from Safeway or Genuardi's. I like them, I have noticed I don't like the chicken though. It's just a pet peave with the quality of the chicken in ALL frozen meals.

• socalbebe By  socalbebe
    06.23.09

These are my preferred frozen meal, they're fantastic!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    06.23.09

Frozen dinners aren't really my cup of tea, I like to cook, so I know what's going into it! But I do like to try diff' things'. foronly $2 bucks, I wouldn't mind giving this a try.

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.23.09

I haven't ever seen these meals, but they sound quite tasty and healthy.