Safeway Eating Right Meals Review | SheSpeaks

• funnylady78 By  funnylady78
    10.05.15

Thought I just bought a few bad ones, wrong. These used to be made with quality chicken, etc. Now every one I buy (especially w/chicken) has chicken parts that should have been tossed out. Do they really think we won't notice. Mostly grizzle (sp?). So gross.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

Comparable to the national brand and at a good price.

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    11.19.12

Suprisingly palatable and satisfying

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    07.14.10

man i never go to safeway or vons, but i love this brand!! my mom happened to have a bunch she got froma friend, it was soo yummie!! love it!! i have the turky and vegitarian chili and it needed a bit of salt but it was soo yummie and the tomato sause/ pasta sause is soo soo great never actually had the frozed meals but the products i have had were great

• poley7 By  poley7
    06.23.09

These are great! I especially like the vegetarian masala one.

• kittyhardcore By  kittyhardcore
    06.23.09

These are from Safeway or Genuardi's. I like them, I have noticed I don't like the chicken though. It's just a pet peave with the quality of the chicken in ALL frozen meals.

• socalbebe By  socalbebe
    06.23.09

These are my preferred frozen meal, they're fantastic!

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.23.09

I haven't ever seen these meals, but they sound quite tasty and healthy.

• KateKate By  KateKate
    06.21.09

I recently came across the Eating Right frozen entrees and decided to try them since I tried the chips and they were good, I figured these might be as well. Boy was I right! They are absolutely delicious and I could literally eat them every day. Often the sauces and such in frozen low-cal entrees tastes awful, but as the box says, the Eating Right brand is combining "nutrition and flavor"...or something like that. They aren not sacrificying the size or taste of the meal, and actually they are adult sized portions which is rare!