Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Review | SheSpeaks

• jehousel By  jehousel
    10.17.20

So good & versatile

This is one of my favorites! It's my go to for adding protein to a salad, a quick snack for taste & appealing dip for a party. I like it with tortilla chips, crackers and even a a spread on a wrap too.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.06.20

good hummus

Sabra makes good hummus and this flavor is no exception. I'd love if there was more of the topping in the middle, but what is there is pretty standard for hummus.

• Jana_Stew By  Jana_Stew
    04.06.20

My favorite! The roasted red pepper is the best in my opinion

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    01.22.19

I am not really a fan of plain hummus , but the taste of the red pepper in sabra is delicious . I have mine with pita chips or veggies .It's a quick snack for at home or on the go .

• VeganKathy By  VeganKathy
    10.02.18

The Best!

This is my favorite hummus! I love hummus sandwiches... easy and great to pack for lunch... also a crowd pleaser!

• Rnraray123 By  Rnraray123

Go to Hummus

The Red pepper hummus is a great dip with a mild flavor to bring to any party or have as a healthy snack for around the house.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.09.17

I tried this hummus recently and the taste is just amazing. It goes so well with veggies and the taste just bursts in your mouth

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.09.17

Hummus is a very good source of protein for kids.. so our morning breakfast includes hummus.. My whole family likes little spicy... i use this brand and this hotness works best for us... love it..

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3

Delicious hummus

My favorite flavor of hummus! This is so delicious with garden veggie pita chips! The flavor is so savory and yummy!

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

we love sabra hummus! all the flavors are delicious and I love the short list of ingredients~

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

Snack guilt free

I love sabras! Hummus is a great treat to have without feeling guilty about getting poor nutrition.

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

This is the best flavor of Hummus and Sabra brand is my favorite one to eat! I highly recommend you eat this with pita chips, carrot chips, cucumber slices, or add it to sandwiches or salads. The combinations are endless, really.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Great flavor for a hummus dip

Hummus is great for dipping with tortilla chips or crackers. I only prefer it with tortilla chips, myself. It can be a bit grainy if you are expecting it to be smooth and creamy. This flavor has a small portion of red pepper in the center, that you can mix into the hummus for some extra flavor - which helps a lot, as hummus is kind of bland.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

I buy this hummus regularly. It's super delicious. Although there are flavors that I like better (I'm a roasted garlic person myself), the roasted red pepper hummus is great for dipping. Not too bad on the calories either.

• BonitaBerry By  BonitaBerry
    10.05.15

Authentic hummus taste. The closest recipe to how my grandma use to make it.