Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.06.20

good hummus

Sabra makes good hummus and this flavor is no exception. I'd love if there was more of the topping in the middle, but what is there is pretty standard for hummus.

• Jana_Stew By  Jana_Stew
    04.06.20

My favorite! The roasted red pepper is the best in my opinion

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    01.22.19

I am not really a fan of plain hummus , but the taste of the red pepper in sabra is delicious . I have mine with pita chips or veggies .It's a quick snack for at home or on the go .

• VeganKathy By  VeganKathy
    10.02.18

The Best!

This is my favorite hummus! I love hummus sandwiches... easy and great to pack for lunch... also a crowd pleaser!

• Rnraray123 By  Rnraray123

Go to Hummus

The Red pepper hummus is a great dip with a mild flavor to bring to any party or have as a healthy snack for around the house.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.09.17

I tried this hummus recently and the taste is just amazing. It goes so well with veggies and the taste just bursts in your mouth

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.09.17

Hummus is a very good source of protein for kids.. so our morning breakfast includes hummus.. My whole family likes little spicy... i use this brand and this hotness works best for us... love it..

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3

Delicious hummus

My favorite flavor of hummus! This is so delicious with garden veggie pita chips! The flavor is so savory and yummy!

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

we love sabra hummus! all the flavors are delicious and I love the short list of ingredients~

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

Snack guilt free

I love sabras! Hummus is a great treat to have without feeling guilty about getting poor nutrition.