Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• Rnraray123 By  Rnraray123

Go to Hummus

The Red pepper hummus is a great dip with a mild flavor to bring to any party or have as a healthy snack for around the house.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.09.17

I tried this hummus recently and the taste is just amazing. It goes so well with veggies and the taste just bursts in your mouth

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.09.17

Hummus is a very good source of protein for kids.. so our morning breakfast includes hummus.. My whole family likes little spicy... i use this brand and this hotness works best for us... love it..

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3

Delicious hummus

My favorite flavor of hummus! This is so delicious with garden veggie pita chips! The flavor is so savory and yummy!

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

we love sabra hummus! all the flavors are delicious and I love the short list of ingredients~

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Snack guilt free

I love sabras! Hummus is a great treat to have without feeling guilty about getting poor nutrition.

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

This is the best flavor of Hummus and Sabra brand is my favorite one to eat! I highly recommend you eat this with pita chips, carrot chips, cucumber slices, or add it to sandwiches or salads. The combinations are endless, really.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Great flavor for a hummus dip

Hummus is great for dipping with tortilla chips or crackers. I only prefer it with tortilla chips, myself. It can be a bit grainy if you are expecting it to be smooth and creamy. This flavor has a small portion of red pepper in the center, that you can mix into the hummus for some extra flavor - which helps a lot, as hummus is kind of bland.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

I buy this hummus regularly. It's super delicious. Although there are flavors that I like better (I'm a roasted garlic person myself), the roasted red pepper hummus is great for dipping. Not too bad on the calories either.

• BonitaBerry By  BonitaBerry
    10.05.15

Authentic hummus taste. The closest recipe to how my grandma use to make it.