Sabra Greek Olive Hummus | SheSpeaks

• LOVE their hummus. This is the only Brand hummus I buy. Thick, creamy texture and wonderful flavor. A great snack for those trying to eat healthy and even for those who aren't. Also makes a great sandwich spread.

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im not really a fan of humus. It really doesnt have much flavor and the texture is weird.

• Lmo0408 By  Lmo0408
    06.22.16

Good on everything!

Love sabra! Good with veggies, chips, bread...you name it!

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

Sabra Humus is absolutely delicious! You can enjoy it with and on alot of Dishes!

• mbosak By  mbosak
    09.03.15

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE humus! I've tried many and Sabra Roasted Red Pepper is my Favorite!!! My husband loves the Greek Olive one.

• scofiles By  scofiles
    08.18.15

This hummus is okay. I mean, the flavor's good, but there is something about it that is lacking. I grew up with my Israeli best friend's dad making home made hummus, and there's something about authentic hummus that Sabra falls short of. It's not bad for packaged hummus, though.

• jhebert By  jhebert
    08.17.15

LOVE Sabra brand hummus. The actual hummus is creamy and delicious and I just LOVE the added flavors. My current favorite is red pepper hummus!

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

DELICIOUS! My three year old son who is the pickiest child alive even enjoys this! This is a must have in my home for sure!

• Trina101 By  Trina101
    07.31.15

Sabra hummus is one of the best I've ever had. The texture blends well with the taste. Healthy without the hassle. Fairly priced. Id recommend Sabra to anyone!

• TheJackieReid By  TheJackieReid
    02.06.15

This hummus is really delicous. If you're not too crazy about olives, there are may more tasty flavors to try.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I love any kind of hummus. Its is all delicious.

• Kmcarr1977 By  Kmcarr1977
    12.13.14

Omg. I'm in love with this hummus. I put it on everything. It is so yummy. We always have it in our home.