Saachi STYLE Gemstone Teardrop Earrings | SheSpeaks

• Senqueta By  Senqueta
    12.16.14

Very pretty I would purchase some of these

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

i love this earrings. Arent they prettiest? I have the same earring but in different color. Its really comfortable to wear and it really suits you in every wear you wear like casual, feminine style in every style it looks amazing. i have two colors of this earrings and love to wear them every time i go out.

• shaktimom By  shaktimom
    07.30.13

These earrings were an impulse buy for me, so I really wasn't sure until I received them how the would look. They are stunning! The earrings themselves are gold overlayed on brass, but what makes them look extremely elegant is the faceting of the gemstones. The earrings are large enough to make a refined statement, but not overtly gaudy in any way. A bonus is that the weight of them feels comfortable in the ear. They can be worn with jeans and a t-shirt or they would look right at home with any formalwear. I wish I bought another pair in a different gemstone since they are the perfect go to earrings.