SPRING VALLEY SUBLINGUAL LIQUID WITH B12 COMPLEX DROPS | SheSpeaks

• alimitoducks By  alimitoducks
    10.07.15

My Neurologist told me to try this because my B-12 level was slightly low and I am fatigued every day. When I first used it, it was very simple to take. The taste was a little harsh, but I got used to it. Not a big deal at all. First month of taking it, I could make it through the day and not be sleepy. Doesn't really give you energy, but makes it where you aren't tired. Which is great!

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

Tried this liquid B complex for better absorption, but the taste is a bit harsh! I think i'll stick with the chalky sublinqual tablets.

• ceespeaks By  ceespeaks
    07.08.15

I have a major problem swallowing pills and although gummy versions taste great, children can mistake them for candy. I just place a drop or two under my tongue and voila! I'm ready to go. I was taking vitamin B12 shots every month for a deficiency. In addition to changing my diet, these drops have helped me alot. You can buy them online from vitamin sites or in stores like Walmart. They are not expensive and last for a while.

• JessicaM87 By  JessicaM87
    01.05.14

I've always heard that the drops are always better than the pills because more of the vitamin gets into your system, therefore working better. This does make a slight difference with me. B12 takes a few weeks to start working properly...just like pretty much any other med. I like this product and I will use it forever.

• dj6217 By  dj6217
    04.19.13

INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SWALLOW THOSE HUGE VITAMINS,...AND THEY SMELL BAD ALSO,THESE VITAMIN B12 DROPS ARE THE BEST EVER! THEY ARE GREAT TASTING, FAST ACTING, ALCOHOL FREE AND AN EASY TO TAKE LIQUID EVERY DAY. THE PRICE IS SO GREAT TOO! GET THEM AT YOUR FAVORITE DRUGSTORE FOR ONLY $4.85. THE BOTTLE HAS 59 DOSES,WHICH IS AN AWESOME DEAL! :)