SHESPEAKS CAMPBELL’S SELECT HARVEST CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONTEST SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN IN THIS CONTEST. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE CONTEST RULES.
CONTEST ENDS January 31, 2011. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Campbell’s Select Harvest “Live In Balance” Contest (the “Contest”) is an online contest open to SheSpeaks Members who have been invited to participate by SheSpeaks and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who at the time of entry are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering this Contest. By participating in the Contest, each Member unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of SheSpeaks, Inc. New York, NY (“Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Employees of SheSpeaks, Campbell Soup Company, and respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, spouse) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TIMING: Contest starts on November 29, 2010 (12:01 am ET) and ends January 31, 2011 (11:59 p.m. ET). Judge’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. Members can upload their video anytime during this period to be eligible for the grand prize package. Any entries posted after the end date/time will not be considered valid.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Members who participate in Contest must agree to the following: (1) Yes, they agree to upload a video about how Campbell’s Select Harvest soup helps balance their busy lives; and (2) Yes, they understand and will comply with these rules. Enrolled members must post a video about the Select Harvest soup product during the assigned contest time frame (see Timing at Rule 2). Only those submissions during the contest period will be valid for judging. Members should upload their videos directly to the Select Harvest community page. Videos must be no longer than three (3) minutes long. Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, remove, delete and/or forfeit any videos they deem inappropriate, indecent or obscene and unsuitable for publishing or otherwise noncompliant. You are personally liable under federal and state law for your actions with respect to your video. Sponsor will hold you directly responsible for any claims which arise from your violation of the law, or Sponsor’s rights and by uploading a video you hereby agree to indemnify Sponsor and its Promotional Entities form any Liability which arises out the foregoing.
5. JUDGING CRITERIA: Only valid videos will be judged. The one (1) member that generates the winning video, showcasing how Campbell’s Select Harvest soup helps them maintain balance in their life, will be awarded a Nintendo Wii Fit video game package. Estimated retail value $481.00. Judges will be marketing staff from SheSpeaks, Inc and Campbell Soup Company. Judges reserve the right to void any videos that are not submitted within the spirit of this contest and will be disqualified. The winning member with the best video review will be determined during the week of February 14, 2011.
6. GRAND PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email on or about February 15, 2011. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and form in order to claim his/her prize. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit and 1099 form within the required time period, or prize notice is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate winner. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s, name, city, state, likeness, video review and/or prize information in connect with the Contest, worldwide including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (Valued at $481): Nintendo Wii Fit video game system plus 52 coupons for free cans of Campbell’s Select Harvest Soup. Campbell’s Select Harvest will provide prize pack; SheSpeaks will mail prize to member. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit one (1) prize per name and email/ IP address, Allow 4 weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
8. GENERAL RULES: Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or those of any other promotion or in unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation other Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt by made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE: By entering this Contest and receipt of any prize, the participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. GOVERNING LAW: The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
WINNER LIST: Winner List request will only be accepted after the Contest end date on January 31, 2011. For the Winner List, send your name and complete address to: SheSpeaks – Campbell’s Select Harvest Winner List, 276 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10001 Sponsor: SheSpeaks, Inc., New York, NY.