Ryobi 1700 PSI 1 2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer | SheSpeaks

• Annekelle By  Annekelle
    02.24.18

Aa a single grandmother with a single level home, with attatched garage, I am able to maneuver this pressure washer with ease. There is a lot of power but the power nozzle hose is extremely easy to handle.

• ginagirl4259 By  ginagirl4259
    09.05.17

Great Purchase

My spouse purchased this item for his mobile detail business. It does the job as expected and is easy to use. Our customer was very happy with the end result!

• nikkiDIY By  nikkiDIY
    07.11.14

While this electric pressure washer doesn't have the PSI of a lot of gas-powered options, this little work-horse still pulls its weight. Where you may notice the PSI difference is in trying to wash higher surfaces from the ground...over the distance it loses the power, but at ground level it is just as effective as more powerful washers. This washer was super easy to assemble, start and use. It threw me for a loop at first dealing with the power availability on-demand, as I am so used to the sound of the engine running. It didn't take me long to appreciate the quiet in between sprays! This washer comes with an appreciably long power cord. Our house is about 2300 square feet, and we did not require an extension cord at all to use the sprayer on the far side of the house from where it was plugged in.