Runa Cinnamon Lemongrass Guayusa Tea | SheSpeaks

• RozeReviews RozeReviews
    07.21.13

I loved this earthy cinnamon tasting tea, and it was a beautiful morning treat while reading emails and watching Youtube. The claim that it has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee isn't completely true, but it does make for a nice substitute. This can also be great as a stepping stone for when you are trying to step away from coffee. The flavor was sweet and spicy with not too much after taste. It is sure to be something I will buy again and plan on trying the other flavors.

• getfitchick By  getfitchick
    07.18.15

I wasn't a big fan of the cinnamon - lemongrass mix. I would be willing to try their other flavors though.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    08.18.13

First time trying guayusa tea - just as described, smooth and stimulating. Much easier on the stomach than coffee, no jitters (even though I drink 2-3 cups throughout the morning). Delicious taste, too. Even if I haven't slept well, the tea helps me feel energetic throughout the morning and afternoon. Definitely lives up to its reputation.

• RozeReviews By  RozeReviews