Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters are truly awesome - the lids stay on and your food stays fresh. These come in many sizes and I also like that they tend to keep food odors INSIDE the container.

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Great containers. Keep food fresh and lids stay on and sealed.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Containers

Great to store food or items in.also great to freeze.love their able to stack and lids fit great.

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

Great Storage containers!

Rubbermaid is great. The storage containers come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Its very helpful in the kitchen to keep everything organized.

• Gmax123 By  Gmax123
    01.08.19

Marie Kondo approved

I LOVE this product. After watching tidying up, I decided I need to declutter my life. I added these into my pantry and it makes me so happy to see everything organized and stacked nicely, while being able to see exactly what I have.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

color is cool and it is bright and its easy to clean and wipe off and is very easy to push

• honesty94 By  honesty94
    10.14.18

Love. Love. LOVE.

i literally LOVE these containers! My boyfriend is clumsy so he drops and breaks everything!! NOT THESE CONTAINERS! They are literally the only objects that can survive my husbands' "hands-of-sudden-death" lol.

• mindola By  mindola
    08.23.18

Simple designs often work the best & these containers are proof of that! They seal in freshness, but are not difficult to open. Also reasonably priced. I took off one star because I can't seem to buy individual sizes, only sets.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Storage that stays fresh

We've used these for years to store grains and rice noodles. They have stood the test of time. The seal is tight, so things do stay fresh.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Rubbermaid Stackables

These handy containers keep your food fresh and air tight.

• talliana By  talliana
    10.11.17

Storage container

I use these containers for my dry items--flour, sugar, rice, and pasta. I like that they are easy to open and keep my items dry. It is easy to measure straight out of the container.