Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters Review | SheSpeaks

• cshbbygirl2 By  cshbbygirl2
    10.07.20

quality and organization are everything!

• Rjack79 By  Rjack79
    05.12.20

I have had these for a little over a year and all but the large one has a crack in the lid from opening it.

• orchidlady01 By  orchidlady01
    04.09.20

good product

I've used Rubbermaid stackable containers for years and they've held up really well.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.07.20

good storage

These are great for food storage and the lids stay on tight. Still check for bugs as they can still somehow get in. I found this out the hard way. These are still better than just keeping a bag rolled up though.

• KatieJones By  KatieJones
    01.30.20

So handy

These are quite the money saver since they keep your food fresh for so much longer. The variety of sizes allows you to find the right one for your needs.

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample without spending shipping cost of food eat low in fats free oil palm free oil colza

• rochelle222 By  rochelle222
    12.17.19

I love their products they keep your food fresh people use them all the time my family use them to take their lunch in

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

Rubbermaid Makes Cleanup Quick & Easy After Dinner

I love cooking for my family. Cleaning up after dinner, after a long day is not so fun for me. Using Rubbermaid containers makes cleanup so much quicker and easier. With so many convenient sizes and the fact that these storage containers stack up makes keeping things organized in the refrigerator easier too!

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Great containers. Keep food fresh and lids stay on and sealed.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Containers

Great to store food or items in.also great to freeze.love their able to stack and lids fit great.

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

Great Storage containers!

Rubbermaid is great. The storage containers come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Its very helpful in the kitchen to keep everything organized.

• Gmax123 By  Gmax123
    01.08.19

Marie Kondo approved

I LOVE this product. After watching tidying up, I decided I need to declutter my life. I added these into my pantry and it makes me so happy to see everything organized and stacked nicely, while being able to see exactly what I have.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

color is cool and it is bright and its easy to clean and wipe off and is very easy to push

• honesty94 By  honesty94
    10.14.18

Love. Love. LOVE.

i literally LOVE these containers! My boyfriend is clumsy so he drops and breaks everything!! NOT THESE CONTAINERS! They are literally the only objects that can survive my husbands' "hands-of-sudden-death" lol.

• mindola By  mindola
    08.23.18

Simple designs often work the best & these containers are proof of that! They seal in freshness, but are not difficult to open. Also reasonably priced. I took off one star because I can't seem to buy individual sizes, only sets.