Rubbermaid Lunchblox | SheSpeaks

• MamaBearOf2 By  MamaBearOf2
    05.13.18

I love this product , you can out both mama and babies food packed together . And if you want to travel with let's say fruits and keep them cold ..well it comes with a cooler pack that you freeze . Pretty cool.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Lunchbox Staple

I got a couple of these for my nieces, children, and brother for their lunch pails. They are a time saver which also equals lifesaver for a busy parent (Grandparent) who fixes lunches nightly for the kids. I really like these because they have kept foods cold and also since there are a few of them I can also pack a variety and they are BPA free.

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Nifty lunchbox system

I absolutely love this. It is so easy and convenient to use. It works great and doesn't leak or come open.

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.17.15

I have this set. I actually received it to review directly from Rubbermaid, I believe, about 2 or more years ago. I like the set and Rubbermaid is a favorite brand of mine.

• tiffany4780 By  tiffany4780
    11.08.15

Perfect product! I use it all the time for salads or homemade lunchables. I love that I never have to worry about dressings/sauces leaking out. I also love the ice pack that keeps everything cold for a good little while. Its the perfect lunch packing supply! Also great for the little ones as well!

• nina11 By  nina11
    06.22.15

They are convenient and i like that they are BPA free

• Cvizquerram By  Cvizquerram
    12.09.14

Very convenient !!

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.03.14

No leaks, great compartments, and best of all, they're reusable. I love that they fit together and that they come with their own ice packs.

• Momofalltrades By  Momofalltrades
    10.27.14

These are great for school lunches. The set fits in lunch bags easily. The ice pack seems to be keeping everything cold (at least that is what my 5 and 6 year olds tells me). The containers lock into place easily. There is always plenty of room for the amount of food that I send to school. These containers make my life a little easier in the morning.

• FruitfulVegan By  FruitfulVegan
    09.13.14

Just bought these for my son's school lunch bag and I am ecstatic that I did...they are awesome! Tight fitting lids, no leaks, cute colors...it's a win!