Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE | SheSpeaks Reviews

• AmandasCorner AmandasCorner
    10.20.17

Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE is Brilliant!!!

I have always been a Rubbermaid fan but these BRILLIANCE containers are amazing! These containers are amazing for meal prep and are perfect for all different kinds of meals. The quality of these containers is outstanding and I have already ordered a set from Amazon because 2 just isn't enough. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• Elleedr By  Elleedr
    10.28.17

No Leaking

I just love Rubbermaid. I love how the food stays fresh and best of all no leaks. The price is a little high but well worth it not having a mess with leaks.

• AmandasCorner By  AmandasCorner     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE is Brilliant!!!

• dnvalentine714 By  dnvalentine714
    10.06.17

Just Perfect!

I bought the small Rubbermaid for my lunches and I loved it so much that I went back and bought another one. Items do not leak whatsoever, lid stays shut, and the seal stays in place! I would love to purchase the whole set but in my opinion they are a little pricey for the set. I would definitely buy it if I catch it on sale somewhere.

• DashOfEvans By  DashOfEvans     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.17

Great for Meal Prep & Lunches!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. These are amazing containers! I love to have my food separated and the compartments are perfect for me. Even if I'm not taking my lunch to-go, I like to make my salads ahead of time to eat at home. I love the quality of the seal on these, also. Plus they're stain resistant, even with tomato sauces or vinegar dressings. These are great for portion control, too!

• brownsugarfoodblog By  brownsugarfoodblog     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.17

Awesome Snack Boxes

These snack boxes by Rubbermaid are absolutely awesome! They are perfect to take snacks on the go and to make a salad and have your toppings on top so your salad doesn't get soggy. I love these boxes and I highly recommend them to anyone! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.?

• FindingZest By  FindingZest     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.17

High Quality Containers!

I love that these stain resistant food storage containers also make perfect meal prep containers. While they work great for salads, you can can use this Rubbermaid set for anything you want! I like that the containers lock and nest so they are easy to store and protect against leaks. Very high quality and easy to clean. *This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. Thoughts are my own.

• bargainbriana By  bargainbriana     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.17

High Quality Container with No Spills!

I love this snack set. It is very sturdy - made of good quality materials and does not stain! I have been able to take my lunch to work without fear of spills all over my car or lunch bag. I love the ability to attach my dressing and sauce container within the container. Very high quality container. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• Asouthernmother By  Asouthernmother     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.17

Great for On-the-go Families

Do you hate food storage containers that you can't clearly see this? I normally have to open every container in the fridge before I can find the one that I'm looking for. These new Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE containers are the perfect solution to my problem. I love that I can easily see what's stored inside. They also come with several pieces that make compartments so that I can separate salads or snacks. Today my son has literacy night at school, Cub Scouts and a baseball game, I packed our dinner in the containers so that we don't have to eat out tonight. I highly recommend these for families or busy professionals ?This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.?

• everythingmommyhood By  everythingmommyhood     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.17

Brilliant product from Rubbermaid, pun intended!

I am absolutely LOVING this new container I received free from SheSpeaks. I have used it for salad and some snacks and I love that I don't have to worry about this leaking in my lunch bag. On top of that it is SUPER easy to clean. I love the seal, and you can really feel that it's sealed tight and you won't have any worries. This truly is a BRILLIANT product from Rubbermaid and I will be recommending these to all of my friends and family. **This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• momstart By  momstart     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.17

Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Work Great

The quality of the Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE is spot on. I can really feel the seal when I snap the lid on and I love knowing it's not going to leak in my bad. The dividers and space in the container allows me to make a salad that will stay fresh and be the size that I want it to be. I know that when I make something the night before, store it in this container and then take it to work I'm getting a fresh meal or snack that day. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.