Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies Review | SheSpeaks

• Jessme By  Jessme
    02.07.21

My favorite

These are so good. I use them when I make my Santa fe chicken in the crockpot. They really do have a great flavor. I would give these 10/10. And highly recommend.

• Mayalicious13 By  Mayalicious13
    02.03.21

Makes a good dip!

Best to mix with Velveeta cheese for a good dip!! Especially for holidays!

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    01.30.21

Great Flavor!

We use Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies in everything! Great way to add flavor to your food!

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.20.20

Long time Ro-Tel fan

I have been eating rotel for almost 50 years and I love it, especially with melted cheese! I always make sure my pantry has at least one can!

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.18.20

Great

Not too spicy, but has a great taste and flavor in my recipes. I use this all the time when making burritos.

• Pinkorchid By  Pinkorchid
    12.17.20

Spicy Foods

Great product, it works well inside velveeta cheese. It kicks it up a notch. Gives it a good flavor. It's spicy and delicious. I recommend this product to everyone who likes spicy foods.

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.17.20

Rotel the best

I love Rotel. I put it in my chili, spaghetti sauce and anything that I want extra flavor too.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.14.20

Dip worthy

I love putting this in dips like salsa and queso. I always have them on hand so i can use it for special events.

• BethyBird By  BethyBird
    12.11.20

Essential Ingredient

Any time I make chili, this is an essential ingredient. Great for Asian or Italian foods as well.

• calliebritt By  calliebritt
    07.22.20

So good!

Love! 1 lb Velveeta and 1 can Rotel. Add any additional ingredients like cooked ground beef-optional. Melt and serve with chips! So good and so easy to make.

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

So so good!

Love this, use it for a lot of my recipes! Perfect for homemade nachos and dips!

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

i will shop generic brands for some things just to save even a few pennies, it all adds up, BUT Ro-tel is the only one i get for tomatoes and green chillies to add some spice to my meals.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.05.20

Great Product

I love making using this in some of my recipes that call for tomatoes . It adds extra flavor

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.14.20

flavorful

This is so good to keep around for a quick addition to a recipe or to add flavor to eggs, a burrito, dip, and more.

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Great Kitchen Staple

We keep a can of Rotel always available. Whether you are adding it to queso, scrambled eggs or a soup- it always makes a great addition. We love the pop of flavor that the green chiles add to the tomatoes. This is a kitchen staple and an awesome addition to so many dishes.