Roscato Rosso Dolce | SheSpeaks

• TaTi1915 By  TaTi1915
    08.08.15

I'm not really crazy about any alcoholic beverage that is red but have recently found two that I will drink. This is one of them. I love it. It definitely has to be cold (which I know red wine drinkers don't like to do, but it's a must) to be enjoyable but a great alternative for those who are just beginning to get into drinking wine.

• TaTi1915 By  TaTi1915
    08.08.15

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    07.20.12

one of the finest 10 to 13 dollar bottles of wine i have ever had. it's got a fruit juice/fresh grape flavor with a fabulous bubbly after effect like you'd expect from a good moscato.