Ronco Ron Popeil Rotisserie | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.23.13

This machine works good. The fat drips off the meat, the price is reasonable. I always get juicy meat and poultry when I cook with these machine.

• Mom2ddm By  Mom2ddm
    04.24.16

Ronco Ron Popeil Rotisserie

Our Ronco Rotisserie is the only way to cook our Thanksgiving turkey. Unlike the rest of my family, traditional turkey is not my favorite thing but since we started cooking it in the rotisserie I love turkey! It is so juicy with crispy skin. The difficult part with a turkey is getting it tied up well and even on the spit so that takes a little time to get it ready.

• tyelverton By  tyelverton
    11.06.15

I use my Ron Popeil Rotisserie at least 3-4 times a month. Makes the best roasted chicken which is always juicy on the inside with a nice crisp skin. Veggies are always done just right. I think everyone should have one :)

• lucasj By  lucasj
    04.24.13

this works great the chicken is always really moist.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.23.13

• constantinople By  constantinople
    09.10.11

We love our Ron Popeil Rotissiere! It makes the juiciest whole chicken. We also use it to cook pork chops, Rib Eye Steaks, small turkeys. Our favourite of all is grilled vegetables though :) Eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash etc. drizzled with high quality balsamic vinegar is the bomb!! Best of all clean~up is so quick and easy....and as they say on the commercial...just set it and forget it :) 5 stars :)